• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

PUBLIC FORUM DEAL - SAPPHIRE 6700 XT NITRO ONLY £529.99 with VOUCHER CODE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
Nice - eventually want a 3080/3080ti but this looks like a good compromise until that time - Cheers :cool:
That's exactly what I was thinking, or a 6900xt at close to retail, but this will certainly get my motion rig off the ground and keep the VR wolves at bay better than my current 1050ti does... I hope

OcUK Staff
OP
That's exactly what I was thinking, or a 6900xt at close to retail, but this will certainly get my motion rig off the ground and keep the VR wolves at bay better than my current 1050ti does... I hope

6900 XT cost way more than MSRP to buy in now, people need to realise MSRP's are totally miss leading! Find a single AMD card at MSRP, you won't.

Associate
Tempted but i'm still going to hold out for something faster.

Depends what you've got now (in my case an RX 580 Nitro+) and how much of your savings you're willing to shell out, I guess..

Be fast loyal members, we cannot change the voucher code as its a timely process that takes two people, SO BE FAST!

Gibbo, I need to change my address for my order as my OcUK account had my old one. I've sent a webnote - is this the fastest way to get in touch with CS at the moment as I'd rather my shiny new card wasn't sent to my old flat. :| Thanks again for the very reasonable pricing! :)

Associate
I do wonder if you could code a way to give them way more things to do, if detected as a bot :) - like have them Cypto Mine hah (like those sites you visit) :p
They did a similar thing on LTT (hopefully not a competitor as he is a Youtuber who did a nice thing), where you had to answer 15 game related questions with only 3 lives (some were really hard).
If you ran out of lives it then started from question 1 again. Once you passed the quiz you could buy the card at MSRP.

Associate
Wow, still showing as in stock for me!

I won't be ordering one as I received my 6700 hellhound from overclockers the other day, which is looking great in my new build! But good on you overclockers for doing this. Great to see these cards going to genuine gamers.

Soldato
Reasonable deal in the current climate, but £530 is still a lot for a midrange card. Looks like people who play games are in it for the long haul, or just need to spend, spend spend.

Associate
Wow, still showing as in stock for me!

I won't be ordering one as I received my 6700 hellhound from overclockers the other day, which is looking great in my new build! But good on you overclockers for doing this. Great to see these cards going to genuine gamers.

i think the code isnt working anymore maybe sold out?

OcUK Staff
OP
Understandable, i am trying to buy one for a while now, but all webshops in the Netherlands charge atleast €1000+ for a 5700 xt or better

Their Scalp game is strong, OcUK with these voucher codes is pretty much cheapest reseller worldwide for GPU. :)

Associate
I do wonder if you could code a way to give them way more things to do, if detected as a bot :) - like have them Cypto Mine hah (like those sites you visit) :p

You'd need a dynamic system where the user/bot has to parse a complicated English sentence to complete a math problem. Lot's of double negatives etc. Would weed out a few undeserving real people too ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom