• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

PUBLIC FORUM DEAL - SAPPHIRE 6700 XT NITRO ONLY £529.99 with VOUCHER CODE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Interested to see if a naughty person lists it somewhere...

Not sure why anyone would risk getting banned. Is there something someone would get by posting the code everywhere?

edit: I forgot that even non-members can see the code since it's public. Not likely to be leaked by any OCUK member. :o

Associate
You'd need a dynamic system where the user/bot has to parse a complicated English sentence to complete a math problem. Lot's of double negatives etc. Would weed out a few undeserving real people too ;)

Ha yeah I'm sure a few people would be left stumped, I at times have a little brain fart and go wtf - and then go (oh thats really easy) happens to the best of us sometimes!

Associate
We had to try it, as feared the code was leaked within ten minutes, after this all future deals shall be private!
Perfect, will it be implemented so that the code can only be used by accounts that have access to the MM, and not someone who creates an account and somehow has access to the coupon code?

Associate
The thing I don't understand is, you must be a massive geek (no offence intended, I am) to frequent these forums on a regular basis - so why would you risk your reputation for a few quid? Also, denying your fellow geeks a chance to get a new GC and just scalping them out on the bay. Madness.

It was always going to be leaked but I am stoked several of us managed to finally beat the bots thanks to OCUK :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Oh man! If my order is now at 'order received' does that mean I got one? I'm so excited, been looking for a good deal on a GPU since early January. Thank you so much OCUK

If you got your order through at the £529 price with code, that means you should have one, it is when the code stops working means code have run out at which time you need to pay 10k to get one and anyone who orders one at 10k automatically gets their ordered cancelled as we had someone try to buy one at 10k earlier, lol.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom