• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

PUBLIC FORUM DEAL - SAPPHIRE 6700 XT NITRO ONLY £529.99 with VOUCHER CODE!

Status
Not open for further replies.
OcUK Staff
OP
is this future deals on the 6700XT or all cards? i'm personally after an RTX 3080

All cards!

We will still make cards live on the website from time to time but they shall be at market prices similar to other resellers, whereas these deals are massively discounted compared to current market prices.

A shame people have to spoil it for all.

Associate
If you got your order through at the £529 price with code, that means you should have one, it is when the code stops working means code have run out at which time you need to pay 10k to get one and anyone who orders one at 10k automatically gets their ordered cancelled as we had someone try to buy one at 10k earlier, lol.

Answers my question from earlier about a potentially genuine order for £10k :p.

Associate
If you got your order through at the £529 price with code, that means you should have one, it is when the code stops working means code have run out at which time you need to pay 10k to get one and anyone who orders one at 10k automatically gets their ordered cancelled as we had someone try to buy one at 10k earlier, lol.

Sounds amazing, eagerly anticipating the dispatched notice. In my humble opinion this has been the best operation I've seen to combat the bots and reward real gamers, you've got a customer for life here.

Soldato
Pretty good deal for the users then as OCUK took a £20k hit vs the £629 price that it was 'reduced' from, that is some dedication.

I fully support this kind of initiative for the average user. :)

Associate
Have an email from Amazon Pay saying they are processing my payment but I have not been charged yet. Is this normal? Only asking as I got a few errors on my attempt at purchasing which kept asking for a shipping address even though I had out my shipping address in. Cheers!

Soldato
Got one of the Fighter cards in the previous deal, glad this has helped out further members but also a shame for the individuals that have spoilt it for all. (Or at least people without MM access it seems)

Well done OcUK :)

OcUK Staff
OP
Pretty good deal for the users then as OCUK took a £20k hit vs the £629 price that it was 'reduced' from, that is some dedication.

I fully support this kind of initiative for the average user. :)

£629 would be a fair price to list them online in current climate, but I will be honest if I did list them online the usual ways we would probably price them around £650 to still not be the most expensive but at same time to try and not sell 1000 cards in 2 minutes, which is the problem, the BOTs are so fast along with people with alerts setup they order quick and will pay pretty much any price within reason. Were just trying to help members out and give something back to the forum.

Soldato
I won't give hints because it simply gets abused, sorry.
Best way, just do it as you've done today and drop it without any notification. It's the best way combined with the voucher code, it won't surprise me if more retailers start doing this though i know of none that are actually selling anything near MSRP right now unlike ocuk has done... TWICE now so well done guys.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom