Poll: Are white trainers cool or uncool

Are the white trainers cool or uncool

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Soldato
I have worn dark trainers for years and have not had any white trainers for probably a decade. Are they cool or not cool. They are unbranded M&S trainers

For context I am a fat 30 year old man but I have a lockdown beard.

l63GIJh.jpg

Also it's not as if I am going to return them if the verdict is 'not cool' I am just interested from the more fashionable people on here

Ree

Ree

Associate
only thing that matters is whether you like them not what random people on the internet thinks.

Soldato
So long as they arent white Reebok classics, the only people that wear white Reebok classics are the guys running out of your home with your TV under their arm and you watch as those white shoes go off into the distance

Associate
White trainers are not an option for me.....even the black ones I buy are messed up a few minutes after purchase.

I always wanted some Reebok classics but they just not for me.....Bear! I'll still Rob your tele

Associate
I actually prefer white trainers when they looked used and a bit stained etc. That box fresh glow isn't for me.

My opinions on this, like most things, are meaningless however.

Caporegime
Those trainers in opn are uncool yes but not all white trainers are cool or uncool it depends on the specific trainers.

For example white air force ones or Jordans, etc would be deemed cool. As would Gucci and Prada especially on this forum.

Back
Top Bottom