Outriders

Soldato
Is anyone getting constant disconnections when playing this? Me and a mate have had constant disconnection issues when playing this, last night was due to server issues which they were supposed to have fixed. However, starting it up now, we played for about 20 minutes and got disconnected again.
Yes i can't even login at the moment without it disconnecting.

Man of Honour
I'm in now. Not sure if it was fluke or it's fixed.

Thanks for the heads up.

Devastator classes - worth keeping in mind that you are invulnerable when in the air preparing to kinetic jump. If you then cancel it the skill will be ready again in 2s. Especially useful if you have life regen class skills since you effectively have free cover and full health restore whenever you want. This also gives other abilities time to cool down. I also have mods that mean I can use earthquake and impale twice per cooldown and each hit of earthquake gives me additional armour. The biggest weakness of these skills are against enemies that can fly.

Last edited:
Associate
Loving the game so far.

Some of the environments are stunning. Gear looks good, guns feel weighty and powers are fun.

Level 24 Devastator now and have had a couple lego's drop :D Didn't get to use them for very long though as they were out levelled but the mods are good.

Do wish there was a transmog system though.

Associate
I am enjoying the game as well Devastator as well, my biggest problem with the game is the Opening, Jump or passing through door gaps ect.. Cutscenes why did anyone think they were a good idea also the map needs a total rework with the fast travel from the flag it needs to be anywhere in the world its really a pain the in the a** having to to back to the camp to go to someone to travel to some where in the world and then again having to travel to the flag to travel to where you want and to be clear I understand the need to use the vehicle to open new areas but after that ?

Man of Honour
Down again?

One of the most annoying things I am finding is that shards are in such short supply it makes levelling up items difficult at times and also the bosses that you can’t use most abilities against. Must have spent about 15-20 minutes grinding down the last boss, it wasn’t difficult, just drawn out.

I am enjoying the game as well Devastator as well, my biggest problem with the game is the Opening, Jump or passing through door gaps ect.. Cutscenes why did anyone think they were a good idea also the map needs a total rework with the fast travel from the flag it needs to be anywhere in the world its really a pain the in the a** having to to back to the camp to go to someone to travel to some where in the world and then again having to travel to the flag to travel to where you want and to be clear I understand the need to use the vehicle to open new areas but after that ?

I think the cutscenes were there for a reason, although I forget why. Travelling can be a pain, although I don’t do it much other than between flags within the current map. At least the loading screens are quick.

Associate
Down again?

One of the most annoying things I am finding is that shards are in such short supply it makes levelling up items difficult at times and also the bosses that you can’t use most abilities against. Must have spent about 15-20 minutes grinding down the last boss, it wasn’t difficult, just drawn out.

I think the cutscenes were there for a reason, although I forget why. Travelling can be a pain, although I don’t do it much other than between flags within the current map. At least the loading screens are quick.

Not had a single problem with the bosses I normally clear all the other mobs first and then destroy them last as they take a minute or two to kill, to be clear the longest boss was the lava spider thing toke about 10mins on that thing if your talking about that sort of boss.
Human elites or boss half the time I'm not sure what I am fighting lol :p

Man of Honour
Not had a single problem with the bosses I normally clear all the other mobs first and then destroy them last as they take a minute or two to kill, to be clear the longest boss was the lava spider thing toke about 10mins on that thing if your talking about that sort of boss.
Human elites or boss half the time I'm not sure what I am fighting lol :p

The Chrysaloid wasn’t a problem as much as it just had a giant health pool and just the occasional area to dodge.

Soldato
I was enjoying this game until I met Captain Reiner, cannot get past him.I hate it when a game is so hard so early.

Cue the I found this simple posts.

Associate
Great game, absolutely awful launch

I was enjoying this game until I met Captain Reiner, cannot get past him.I hate it when a game is so hard so early.

Cue the I found this simple posts.

I only just now worked out that you absolutely HAVE to keep your gear as high levelled as you can or turn the WT down to 5

Man of Honour
Turn the world level down?
How do I do this?

Not sure on PC. There’ll be a world level menu. It’s default set to always set the highest, this is not always ideal. I’d argue for lower world levels until reaching the end game. You definitely need to find the menu and read how they affect your game! Reiner is probably set to several levels higher than yourself.

Back
Top Bottom