Derek Chauvin murder trial (Police officer who arrested George Floyd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
OP
This thread is an absolute joke. There are posters in here who claim to have watched the whole case and said no way is he guilty, now he's guilty and its clear as day they didn't even understand the charges. If any of you ever get called up for jury duty just tell the judge you aren't fit to serve on a jury.

Which posters said that? What posts are you referring to?

Soldato
Well no, there was a video of him committing the crimes he was on trial for.

Sure. But I can’t see how it stacks up with the outcome. The point I’m making is, the outcome was always going to be the harshest of punishments. It was never in doubt, regardless.

Associate
I wondered when this disingenuine fact would come up again.

18 complaints spanning a 20+ year career, so less than one a year. I would suspect that's less than average for a cop in the US.

How... how can you call a fact disingenuous if you don’t know whether it’s right or wrong?

I despair that the conversations in SC go on for this long when there is this calibre of content.

Soldato
Sure. But I can’t see how it stacks up with the outcome. The point I’m making is, the outcome was always going to be the harshest of punishments. It was never in doubt, regardless.

He won’t get the death penalty. Bottom line is that Floyd died because of Chauvin.

Associate
It was the right decision but unfortunately won't bring back a lost life.

Thank goodness for the various witness videos because thats all you needed to watch really, everything else is just noise.

Pretty sad to see people lieing in here also, Floyd said he can't breath while being kneeled on floor yet many on here inferred it was in the car only. Many also said watch the trial watch the trial so I did and what was being said in this thread did not align, people twisting the truth in here which is kind of sick really.

One of those younger coppers should be let go, he literally said on video he was worried and turn fg over. Chauvin said no.

Humanity does not need policeman like that.

Abraham Lincoln would be proud of todays result and theres a reason he was a great great man.

I never did square that continuing to compress a vegetable body, doing no CPR and showing no remorse was not murder.

As for the laughing at defund the police comments people don't realise it means reform, not having no police.

Last edited:
Caporegime
Twas a shame that despite the calls to defumd the police in minneapolis they had to increase the police budget by 6m due to a surge in crime rates

Screenshot-20210420-230255-Chrome.jpg

Good to see that George didn't die in vain

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom