Call Of Duty: Modern Warfare / Warzone (Battlenet ID's in OP)

Associate
Night map is really fun. Started watching that video about the new map, stopped watching was a bit spoilery.

They should have night mode on the verdansk map as well.

Soldato
Dont know if thats something resurgence related but I have never had that happen to me on either a loadout or a buy station in almost 100 hours of play on warzone
Do you use custom loadouts?

Did they add attracting this season?
Edit: I know it was always selectable but thought it didn't do much?

I would like to know this too? (Does RT do anything now)

Soldato
Yeah, got 3 main ones, I generally pick up 2 loadouts per game (one with a FARA83 and one with a sniper)
Weird, the getting stuck happens to all people I play with (including randoms)
When it happens we have to prone crawl away to get 'un-stuck' Highly annoying

I have all loadouts used and chose depending on what teammates are equipped with, where we are on map, how far into circle, ammo I have etc. I'll usually go for bullfrog ghost in certain areas of the map but pick an AR if in more open ground. Sniper / rocket depending on what teammates have as theres no point having 4 snipers and no anti vehicle

Man of Honour
Weird, the getting stuck happens to all people I play with (including randoms)
When it happens we have to prone crawl away to get 'un-stuck' Highly annoying

I have all loadouts used and chose depending on what teammates are equipped with, where we are on map, how far into circle, ammo I have etc. I'll usually go for bullfrog ghost in certain areas of the map but pick an AR if in more open ground. Sniper / rocket depending on what teammates have as theres no point having 4 snipers and no anti vehicle

Bizarre, can truly say I've never encountered it

Man of Honour
I think it must be if you're too close to it and/or prone. I usually slide right up against it, then prone behind it depending where cover is needed.

Try sliding into on and prone then next time one drops

Ah, could be the prone thing then, I do often slide to it but I never go prone

V F

V F

Soldato
Where does headphones come into it?
Yes, there are players always moaning about cheaters, because there are cheaters and always will be in free to play games

You usually always hear them through the walls before they can see you knowing their precise location then pre-fire. Hence I've seen many games. "Cheater!1111 H4X, reported" :D

Soldato
Haven't noticed any 'stuck' issues on loadouts/buy stations myself though a while there was time where my game would sometimes momentarily freeze when accessing a loadout - great when you are trying to grab it quickly :p

Soldato
You usually always hear them through the walls before they can see you knowing their precise location then pre-fire. Hence I've seen many games. "Cheater!1111 H4X, reported" :D

when i play on a multi storied building i can hear footsteps but have no idea where they are coming from and which floor above or below they are hahaha its impossible to work out

Soldato
when i play on a multi storied building i can hear footsteps but have no idea where they are coming from and which floor above or below they are hahaha its impossible to work out

Download Dolby Access for Windows 10 and enable gaming mode for Dolby Atmos

Gives you a lot more verticality in the sound information

Amazing difference to me on stereo headphones

Back
Top Bottom