• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

HELP PLZ - RTX 3060 for £150 wtf?

G J

G J

Associate
You all best keep your ideas to yourself before Netflix steals it and turns it into the best film/series ever. :D

Soldato
OP
Haha nah just had a long day in hospital today and a terrible day yesterday.

Didn't go for the GPU and decided to go for a GTX1060 6GB off FB marketplace instead...but that guys taken the money and stopped responding. So rather than worry too much I got my backup GTX680 out of storage...fired it up and the fan stopped working.

Oh and I've sold my 4770k rig and sending it out tomorrow...but the upgraded rig I bought off FB marketplace also hasn't turned up yet and it's a KF processor (if it does finally ******* turn up).

All in all **** everything :D

Soldato

Ooof....stitches? That from organ removal or a tear somewhere?

Joking - hope you feel better soon after hospital or whomever you supported over the weekend.

So you got a 1060 off FB market place - paid for it and the guy has stopped responding?

I thought FB market place was more cash on delivery?

Hope it all turns up.

Soldato

Didn't go for the GPU and decided to go for a GTX1060 6GB off FB marketplace instead...but that guys taken the money and stopped responding. So rather than worry too much I got my backup GTX680 out of storage...fired it up and the fan stopped working.

Oh and I've sold my 4770k rig and sending it out tomorrow...but the upgraded rig I bought off FB marketplace also hasn't turned up yet and it's a KF processor (if it does finally ******* turn up).

You need a life coach or something.

Soldato
Even a 1060 for 150 would be handy right now, 1050 is probably going for more. Its a waiting game, I expect a lot of stock to be flushed into the market if mining should reverse its profitability as is possible for a couple reasons.

Buy an old console and play the latest COD, join the dark side :p

Soldato

You sent someone money for something off Facebook marketplace?

You need help.

Sometimes I wonder why scammers bother, surely it's so blindingly obvious what they're up to, no-one could possible fall for it. Here we are :)

Associate

If the seller is on the police's naughty list and you ring the station local to him they might pay him a visit. You can try contacting your bank for help, or also try Paypal if you used that.

Back
Top Bottom