• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

If u think miners dont add to a problem, well think again.

Man of Honour
All AIB cards which likely never made it to retail - I'd say I know what companies I won't be buying from in the future... but I won't be buying from them anyway and for now they won't be struggling for customers :s

It would be hilarious though if GPU mining ceased to be a thing and gamers all boycotted those companies.

Associate
I think miners know they add to the scarcity, but I think they think they have as much the right to have a card than you.

I think GPU mining will have a big shock soon and you’ll see the prices drop with EIP 1559

Man of Honour
I think miners know they add to the scarcity, but I think they think they have as much the right to have a card than you.

I think GPU mining will have a big shock soon and you’ll see the prices drop with EIP 1559

I don't really blame miners - but there has been some dubious stuff going on.

Associate
It's a nice setup though.......but I'd like to be able to be able to just buy a single GPU.

Wonder what the monthly electric bill is (if no renewables in use), must be astronomical.

Associate
So basically he has to mine for around 4 months before he’s in profit?
Currently if you were buying at RRP and bought 3 months ago and cashed out at the last Ethereum rise you most likely turned a profit already.

Many didn’t sell and are still holding now during this mini crash :)

Associate

Games want one card, to play some games on. (maybe two if it breaks down and still in warranty)

Miners want as many as they can get to be able to afford that gold toilet they dream of.

They are absolutely adding to the problem, there is no question about it.

A business is there to sell stuff.
It makes no difference to them if miners are customers are not.

Primary school level of business thinking.

Go open your lemonade stall and sell, sell, sell. When you are a millionaire, think of us lonely plebs who missed out on the opportunity to "sell stuff".

Back
Top Bottom