Farcry 6

Soldato
Looks like crazy fun actually. Love the setting and the bigger towns. Macarena bit got a lol from me :)

Do we know when it's out?

Giancarlo Esposito as well. Nice.

Soldato
OP
Looks like crazy fun actually. Love the setting and the bigger towns. Macarena bit got a lol from me :)

Do we know when it's out?

Giancarlo Esposito as well. Nice.
The release is set for October I believe! The crazy weapons look great :D edit - the mortar backpack looks awesome.

Caporegime
Ok yes that does look great. I'll wait to see if it runs better on SX or PS5 before I purchase though.

Differences will be minor, if any. I suppose it comes to whether you prefer the DualSense and/or trophies instead of achievements. Which controller do you prefer seeing you have both? :p

Soldato
Differences will be minor, if any. I suppose it comes to whether you prefer the DualSense and/or trophies instead of achievements. Which controller do you prefer seeing you have both? :p

TBH not a clear winner. I love haptics and I enjoy the overall feel of the DS but I prefer the analogue sticks and placement on the X.
With no haptics I prefer the x triggers, I think they have more travel.
Probably will be PS5 to be fair. I didn't intend on buying any games outside of gamepass.

Soldato
I'm a fan of the main Farcry games but really dislike the offshoots.

FC3 was my first and favourite, I think I got it on offer one Xmas and played it on a whim. Incredible game.
FC4 was a bit "meh" tbh, I really hated the characters but the game itself was fun.
FC5, I know a lot of people online seemed to dislike it, but personally I thought it was great. Not as good as FC3 but the world pulled me in and I really enjoyed it.

So while I'm looking forward to 6, I just hope it stays away from the stupidity and crappy writing of New Dawn.

Soldato
I need to finish 5 got about half way then something else came out and I never went back to it. I enjoyed what I played of it though despite initially thinking it was a bit meh. I think you just have to be in the mood for a big Ubisoft game - brain out, look around, blow stuff up and repeat.

Soldato
OP
I started 5.. but it made my ps4pro so loud, I didn’t get past 1-2 hours. I wish there was a 60 patch for 5. I’d probably give it another go on the ps5.

Back
Top Bottom