SSUPD MeshLicious (from the makers of the FormD T1)

Associate
So i managed to grab a 3080ti FE yesterday. Do you think this will be a problem in this case?

Thinking about going 280mm rad with 2 x 140mm Arctic P14's exhausting at the front

Associate
I've put my preorder in - been looking forward to getting my hands on this case since I saw it pop up on a tech channel a few months ago. I'll be moving over from the NCASE M1 and 'upgrading' to a 280mm AIO while I'm at it.

Associate
I've put my preorder in - been looking forward to getting my hands on this case since I saw it pop up on a tech channel a few months ago. I'll be moving over from the NCASE M1 and 'upgrading' to a 280mm AIO while I'm at it.

I’ve got a kraken Z63 going in mine. What GPU have you got going in?

Associate
I’ve got a kraken Z63 going in mine. What GPU have you got going in?

6900XT GPU, paired with my 5950X CPU. I currently use the Kraken X53 (240mm) in the NCASE but took delivery of the X63 (280mm) yesterday which I'll "upgrade" to when I do the switch. I'm going for a similar set up to you with the fans also - pair of P14s pushing out from the front which (according to some reviews) will help with the GPU cooling, which is one of my draws to this case!

Associate
I placed my order last night for a white mesh case. I'll be moving from an NR200, having previously also had a NZXT H1.

I can see it being a battle fit in my 3070 MSI Suprim!

Associate
6900XT GPU, paired with my 5950X CPU. I currently use the Kraken X53 (240mm) in the NCASE but took delivery of the X63 (280mm) yesterday which I'll "upgrade" to when I do the switch. I'm going for a similar set up to you with the fans also - pair of P14s pushing out from the front which (according to some reviews) will help with the GPU cooling, which is one of my draws to this case!

Ah nice, be interested to see your build once it’s done. I’ve got a 5900x going into mine just hope the AIO is man enough to keep it cool.

Same fan layout as your going for aswell. I’ve got some P14’s also just not sure which is a better fan those or what comes with the Kraken AIO

Associate
Wish I had seen some of these cool SFF cases before starting my build late last year.

Love the look of cases like this. I nearly pulled the trigger on a Corsair One cause of the small size! (Till I came to my senses realising just what a premium you pay for that thing...)

Associate
I was using an air cooler in the NR200P, which was very quiet. However, I have now pulled out my old NZXT kraken X62 from storage and dusted it down ready to pop in. That reminds me need to order some thermal paste!

Soldato
Be great to see some builds! No shipping here yet and I pre ordered on June 1st :( Though I still need to buy a 280mm AIO and an SFX-L PSU
Same - i need to pick out an AIO and suitable PSU.

Think i've a SFF problem... still using my Sentry v1.1, got an unboxed Ghost S1 MkII which i never ended up using, an IN WIN Chopin (wanted to use as 2nd build/pc) and early this year built a new build in a H1 case. Going to move the new build out the H1 to the Mesh and need to look to sell off some of the other kit.

Soldato
What aio is everyone going with? I read the EK is probably best one to go with but find it available in the UK

I have an X63 in my main box and would probably go with the same.

This rig will be a secondary and I've been grabbing bits as and when they're available so I still need a mobo, CPU, SSD & AIO lol.

Back
Top Bottom