• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

*** NVIDIA GEFORCE RTX 3080 SERIES STOCK SITUATION - NO COMPETITOR DISCUSSION ***

Associate
PartAlert is also on a Discord channel or was last year when I got an 3080 FE for my brother and a 3080 for my self.
I Used a discord channel called StockRadar to get my 3090. They're pinging from many sources for 3080s as well though it tends to mainly be the FE edition. Best used at a desktop to avoid notification delay.

Associate
They have been telling you for months to try and get anything anywhere, best bet is FE drops just set up alerts and make sure you have your card on you at all times
I know, its just unreal how little stock is making it through, as with the Eagles when you get a couple
Just got my shipping notification! Peace out boys/girls hope your cards arrive soon ❤
what card?

Associate
My Gigabyte GeForce RTX 3080 Gaming OC 10GB GDDR6X has finally arrived. Thought I'd pop that on here for anyone wondering if the cards are coming in.
There is hope.
Stay strong everyone, it's been quite the journey.

Associate
Has there been a decision by @Gibbo not to update the 30xx stock update thread? Last update 10th June and from recent posts here there is obviously stock coming in.
Apologies if I missed something but at nearly 40500 messages this thread is sometimes hard to keep up with :)

OcUK Staff
Has there been a decision by @Gibbo not to update the 30xx stock update thread? Last update 10th June and from recent posts here there is obviously stock coming in.
Apologies if I missed something but at nearly 40500 messages this thread is sometimes hard to keep up with :)

Yes been too busy elsewhere and the numbers incoming have been small and infrequent plus in the background I've been working on doing upgrades where possible, all remaining Zotac back orders are now cleared.

In short all we have back orders on now is all Asus models, Gigabyte Eagle OC and Gaming OC along with MSI Ventus 3X and a small amount of Inno3D cards. 3080 shipments are thin on the ground unfortunately and were not really seeing much if any LHR versions ship.

Were still pushing partners hard to additional 3070Ti and 3080Ti stock so we can potentially offer an upgrade programme in coming weeks/months, prices have also relaxed a little but they are still miles above MSRP's and we have been informed that for July incoming stock across all GPU's could be extremely minimal, so the second half of the year is still going to be interesting and unknown, if shortage remains, if another Covid lockdown happens and of course if BTC rallies again.

My advice remains, keep your eyes peeled, if you see a card then buy it and then cancel your order as we won't be able to fulfill all the back orders unfortunately.

Associate
Great stuff, thanks @Gibbo and appreciate your continued great work along with your colleagues. I do keep an eye out but unfortunately all I generally see are bundle deals and since I built the whole system (apart from GPU) already, they are no good to me. I'll look forward to the upgrade programme I guess as I am well down the "long" queue.

Back
Top Bottom