UEFA Euro 2020 Semi Finals ** spoilers ** [6th - 7th July 2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
Probably the laser pen shining in Schmiechel's eyes. Could easily have been the difference between him stopping the ball, and catching it.

Though I doubt the ref knew until it was way too late.

Oh wondered what that was. Hope they catch whoever it was and give them a good few years in jail. Disgraceful.

It stopped before the kick was taken. Brainless yes but didn't impact the penalty.

Something like that shone at your eyes can impact vision for some time.

Caporegime
Yes he did to be fair FoxEye, but I notice you didn't disagree with my somewhat drunken statement. :p
I think England were the better team, no disagreement there :) But games can turn on moments. You don't need to be the better team for 90 mins (or 120), you just need moments of either quality or luck, or both.

And England with a one goal lead is never comfortable viewing :p haha

Caporegime
I think England were the better team, no disagreement there :) But games can turn on moments. You don't need to be the better team for 90 mins (or 120), you just need moments of either quality or luck, or both.

And England with a one goal lead is never comfortable viewing :p haha
Well, that is true. In to the final we go, we win, I promise you.

I said this every other time when you feared the worst (in these threads) so surely it can come true one last time. :p

Soldato
Well, that is true. In to the final we go, we win, I promise you.

I said this every other time when you feared the worst (in these threads) so surely it can come true one last time. :p
The only match I was positive about was Scotland, so I'm calling it just as before since then. We'll lose, Southgate's tactics are awful, and Kane will go AWOL.

Capodecina
Soldato
Someone thinking anyone could care about their indifference after a pretty big football event is funnier.

Berlin Wall comes down…”I’m just not feeling it…anyone know why?”

Oh, I was laughing more at the delivery than the context. No doubt this is a major ******* sporting win. The biggest in my lifetime, anyway.

Soldato
Probably the laser pen shining in Schmiechel's eyes. Could easily have been the difference between him stopping the ball, and catching it.

Though I doubt the ref knew until it was way too late.
I saw that on the replay at the end and thought that was terrible. Don't think it actually influenced him though.

They need to find who had that pen and deal with them - totally unacceptable.

BTW I see the twitter nutter that made the news after wanting England to lose to Denmark (and posting the wrong flag) deleted his tweet.... silly boy :D

Soldato
Caporegime
For perspective here a video of Italians going nuts after their Semi-Final Win:

Getting to the final is an amazing achievement and we shouldn't allow certain people to make us feel guilty about being happy. If Italy can celebrate so can we...we've been waiting a lot longer after all.
Vide0 unavailable, can you summarise?

Soldato
I would hardly say that Italy had that much of a harder route to the final.

Oh well they didn't then if you say so. Regardless, hope they win.

Also whats wrong with england fans and players celebrating? Not like they've had much to cheer for for 40+ years and despite the easy mode they still got to the final. Just remember, you don't get a star on your shirt for the Euro, have to win the proper competition for that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom