Poll: British Grand Prix 2021, Silverstone - Race 10/23

Rate the 2021 British Grand Prix out of ten

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Man of Honour
Seems to be something about this phenomenal F1 driver they really really dislike, can't for the life of me think what it is :rolleyes:

For me its his fashion sense, I mean good lord have you seen some of his outfits, he's up there with Harry Styles for wearing outfits that make me dislike them !

Soldato
Wow. That post race interview with Mr I love my own voice Horner. He really is a piece of work. I just can't get over how much of a **** he is.

Man of Honour
Leclerc radio - *beep* *beep* *beep* (heavy breathing) Thanks you for the great car. *beep* I'm so disappointed... Ahhhhh.

Pit - Don't be disappointed Charles. You did your best. And it has been a fantastic race. Fantastic performance.

Soldato
Racing incident imo. Verstappen could have been smarter and came back at Hamilton later.

I think he should’ve made Lewis take the outside line like Lewis did to him earlier in the season. Chances are he would’ve went wide/off track like Charles did and would’ve had to give the place back if he’d still passed.

Soldato
For me its his fashion sense, I mean good lord have you seen some of his outfits, he's up there with Harry Styles for wearing outfits that make me dislike them !

Yet the vast majority of women would disagree with you and say that both Lewis and Harry are extremely well dressed people!
Also that's a really weird and shallow reason to dislike someone imho!

Soldato
Leclerc radio - *beep* *beep* *beep* (heavy breathing) Thanks you for the great car. *beep* I'm so disappointed... Ahhhhh.

Pit - Don't be disappointed Charles. You did your best. And it has been a fantastic race. Fantastic performance.

Agreed what a result for him, it's a shame the win was taken from him as I feel he deserved it, but P2 is an absolutely fantastic result.

JRS

JRS

Soldato
Great comeback from Hamilton. Still only finished where the car ought to be though, so driver of the day has to be Leclerc for dragging the starting money special of a Ferrari home in second.

Soldato
51g... 51g... 51g...

David Purley survived a 180g impact in a 1977 f1 car!

Did you know that the impact of the 51g crash was 51g? I mean after having a 51g impact he went to hospital due to the 51g and reflected on why Hamilton tried to race on a racetrack. Yeah so...51g

Back
Top Bottom