It's too hot :(

Associate
Pretty sure for some time now the UK has had a full climate change to monsoon type weather outside of winter. Long dry and hot spells, then rain beyond rain.

Also I'm not sure if its due to the heat, but my eyes and nostrils are extremely irritated and kind of warm and stinging.

Theres no redness, swelling or signs of infections, but I've taken to washing my actual eyeballs and inside of nose with palmolive on top of the normal face cleanse. Probably shouldn't be doing that but its gentle enough.

Soldato
When its hot and dry they constantly close the roads for maintenence its been roadworks in the next town, roadworks in this, massive jam because someone dug up the road and left it and now the road out of town is closed for some incident tonight (police have cordoned off the road entirely). It never stops I'm supposed to be on shift and can't budge (again). Its getting really really tiresome.

Great when the North is basking in hot dry weather and the south is all soggy. It makes you think that there is a god after all.

Indeed, you're welcome to it lol.

Associate
It's called hayfever

Never thought I had hayfever, and I thought that would induce redness and wateryness too.

Everything is dry and looks fine but still itchy in the places where soap doesn't normally go, can't find any explanation on google how that can happen without redness / fluid leaking everywhere.

Feeling better after 3 washes a day, but still feel like I want to lather vaseline over my eyeballs.

Back
Top Bottom