Trading the stockmarket (NO Referrals)

Soldato
Fantastic day yesterday in the uranium sector, roughly 15% across all the stocks. Aussie stocks went mental last night with them up 20-30%.

Only a smidge off my previous high, first day ive had 5 figure gains which was nice.

Soldato
Price of energy helps them generally I guess. commodities in general will react to inflation, its why I think FTSE does ok as it has so much compared to other main market indexes.
I sold most of my RDSB because it hit an order I had set, though I've forgotten why I was so sure to do that. I will buy back a few gradually as I hope they can get to 20 etc. Also IGG I think is ok to buy not too expensive, sold JII and see if it goes back to 700 prices

Associate
Uranium stocks have gone mental the last few days!! With Macron also announcing France's $35B innovation plan to include nuclear reactor funds and the talk of Small modular reactors, it all looks good for nuclear for the next few years potentially!

I hope so anyways as I need to retire, I'm bored of working for a living :cry:

Soldato
Uranium stocks have gone mental the last few days!! With Macron also announcing France's $35B innovation plan to include nuclear reactor funds and the talk of Small modular reactors, it all looks good for nuclear for the next few years potentially!

I hope so anyways as I need to retire, I'm bored of working for a living :cry:

Glad you didnt sell your stocks, Aussie market has been especially mental the last few days, expecting good things tonight.

Associate
Glad you didnt sell your stocks, Aussie market has been especially mental the last few days, expecting good things tonight.

Nope!!! In fact I have just kept adding to them in tranches as I was advised to by a friend from long ago. Will definitely thank him one day hopefully if this goes the way he said it would!! I owe him!

Soldato
I looked but didnt bother dipping into Uranium, surely the gains over the last few days are just recovering the dips from the last few weeks?

If you look at the long term chart, uranium is very volatile, it is also easily manipulated, conservatively we should see 5x gains on most stocks from here, some like baselode it could be a 20x + gain. As before id suggest people follow Justin Huhn's uranium market minute on youtube who does a nightly briefing and talks about it all.

Nope!!! In fact I have just kept adding to them in tranches as I was advised to by a friend from long ago. Will definitely thank him one day hopefully if this goes the way he said it would!! I owe him!

You know where to find me :D

Soldato
If you look at the long term chart, uranium is very volatile, it is also easily manipulated, conservatively we should see 5x gains on most stocks from here, some like baselode it could be a 20x + gain. As before id suggest people follow Justin Huhn's uranium market minute on youtube who does a nightly briefing and talks about it all.

You know where to find me :D

I might take a look, I am trying to get out of individual shares though and go more towards the funds side of things as don't have the time to DYOR at the mo.
Any specific companies that should be on the radar?

Soldato
I might take a look, I am trying to get out of individual shares though and go more towards the funds side of things as don't have the time to DYOR at the mo.
Any specific companies that should be on the radar?

If you are looking at UK funds, ive got a portion of my pension in Geiger Counter (GCL). I bought at 50p a share, currently sitting at 62p. I did have them as part of my portfolio before selling them to go individual, i think i bought originally at about 35p a share, selling at 40ish.

Soldato
Associate
Why are you guys getting involved in clothing companies, hardly very exciting and fast fashion can fade very fast. Get into us tech stocks that are actually changing the world. I wish there were some uk ones but there aren't.

Back
Top Bottom