Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
If those prices are correct then that's pretty decent. I'm guessing Google will be following console manufacturers strategy of selling hardware at a loss, or with little profit, to get people into their ecosystem. And I'm assuming they're aiming straight for iPhone users.

Soldato
If those prices are correct then that's pretty decent. I'm guessing Google will be following console manufacturers strategy of selling hardware at a loss, or with little profit, to get people into their ecosystem. And I'm assuming they're aiming straight for iPhone users.

I could be tempted down that road.

Does anyone know if Gmail caters for third party domains like O365 does? That's the main reason I left the ecosystem because my £5 per month to MS gets me hosted email and more OneDrive space than I could ever need.

Soldato
I could be tempted down that road.

Does anyone know if Gmail caters for third party domains like O365 does? That's the main reason I left the ecosystem because my £5 per month to MS gets me hosted email and more OneDrive space than I could ever need.

Yes. Through Google workspace. There is a fee for hosting your own email.

Soldato
I was expecting Pro prices to be well above a grand to "match" the other flagships but that's pretty tempting. Still going to go for the normal 6 though, I'm fed up of the curved screen for media content.

Soldato
I dunno how I feel about these dumb trends apple starts. Having a brick was always good.. I usually get rid of my old phone with everything it came with, including the brick.

Associate
I dunno how I feel about these dumb trends apple starts. Having a brick was always good.. I usually get rid of my old phone with everything it came with, including the brick.

For people that need fast charging it could be frustrating, for myself I have spare (low power) chargers from the Nokia days to use.

Soldato

It makes perfect business and environmental sense

I am all for it ... Plus if you can reduce the package by 50% then you can ship double the amount on a pallet / container / ship

I have at least 7 pixel chargers in my house for example let alone all the other usb c cables and other means of charging

They really are not needed anymore as they all end up in land fill

Back
Top Bottom