*** Official October 18th Apple Event (18:00 BST) ***

Deleted member 209350

D

Deleted member 209350

I defo need to see this in person, because these look chunky as hell which im not a fan of! Hopefully not that big a difference from their current ones

Soldato
No stupid silicone tip things that I could never get a seal with. I returned my AirPods Pro after a week and stuck with my originals. The design is much better for me.

100% this, hate those tips on the Pro's, that's why the AirPods are my go to, with the AirPods Max as my ANC pair.

Soldato
No stupid silicone tip things that I could never get a seal with. I returned my AirPods Pro after a week and stuck with my originals. The design is much better for me.
Ah ok so they’re just like the Gen 1 AirPods in the new AirPods Pro form factor? Seem decent enough then.

Caporegime

100% this, hate those tips on the Pro's, that's why the AirPods are my go to, with the AirPods Max as my ANC pair.

I love the silicone tips. Gives me a nice, snug, comfy fit.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Can anyone confirm that the main difference between the top "pro" vs the "max" is entirely GPU cores increase and the ability to go to 64GB ram and 4TB HD?

Don
I mean if you have a pro workflow that will use it, surely it will make sense?

I do a lot of CAD and a fair amount of video editing. However, I do most of that on my main Windows rig.
Nah, I don't need it. The pricing is just a bit higher than my "buy it now!" impulse. Maybe next refresh.

Soldato
Just stuck an order in for the 14 Pro with the full cores and 1TB as a desktop replacement… let’s see how I get on with it!

Back
Top Bottom