Google Pixel 6/6 Pro

Soldato
My Pro is due at around 12.30. :D

I'm tempted to order the non pro while the headphone deal is still going though, just not sure the Pro is worth the extra 250....

Are you likely to have the phone for a couple of years? If so then you're talking a couple of beers or coffees a month difference, £250 not an insignificant amount of money but when spread out over the life of the phone would you notice it that much?

The 6 is a fantastic deal, part of me is considering doing the reverse and getting a Pro primarily for the additional camera.

Associate
Got the dispatch email this morning for mine , (Ordered 22nd, standard 6) but I won't be in tomorrow :( Ill have to get DPD to change the delivery to Thursday. But congrats to those who are getting theirs today.

Soldato
I'd expect no one, apart from google is allowed to send them out until the 27th/28th.

Seems quite a few are getting theirs today. Not sure if these are all from the Google store mind.

I didn't see many carriers selling the phone any cheaper (i think only Vodafone had it £15 cheaper) than on the Google store, so unless you're getting it as a monthly contract, i'm curious why people didn't just buy it direct from Google.

Caporegime
Seems quite a few are getting theirs today. Not sure if these are all from the Google store mind.

I didn't see many carriers selling the phone any cheaper (i think only Vodafone had it £15 cheaper) than on the Google store, so unless you're getting it as a monthly contract, i'm curious why people didn't just buy it direct from Google.

Got mine on contract, with the £100 cash back it seemed impossible to get it any cheaper with a seperate contract and outright cost. Think a few places were doing cashback via cpw and mobiles.co.uk on non contract too.

V_R

V_R

Soldato
Are you likely to have the phone for a couple of years? If so then you're talking a couple of beers or coffees a month difference, £250 not an insignificant amount of money but when spread out over the life of the phone would you notice it that much?

The 6 is a fantastic deal, part of me is considering doing the reverse and getting a Pro primarily for the additional camera.

Possibly, yes. But who knows! :p

The extra camera was the main reason I went with the Pro in the first place. Will see what they are like when I have both in my hands.

Soldato
I bought SIM free from CPW for 2 reasosn:

1. It was the exact same price as Google Store and comes with the same headphones offer.
2. The CPW website actually works. :p

No shame in that. The Google Store was inexplicably broken for hours. I wonder how many they didn't sell, or lost margin to retailers.

I ordered one from CPW, but ended up being able to get one from Google at about 10pm that night.

Soldato
No shame in that. The Google Store was inexplicably broken for hours. I wonder how many they didn't sell, or lost margin to retailers.

I ordered one from CPW, but ended up being able to get one from Google at about 10pm that night.
Same here... I was surprised how broken Google store was. You'd think they'd be able to handle that.

Soldato
Regular 6 with the headphone deal is unbeatable. Definitely a win situation and as perfect a phone as anyone's going to get for the money.

Yeah exactly I think people were expecting a £1k phone for £600 including a set of £300 headphones.

The total deal if you had a Google one account Nd the headphones is brilliant.

Soldato
Anyone ordered from Currys?

Just realised I can get 7% off via a reloadable card from my workplace, plus I already have £61 on a gift card leftover from a previous purchase. They also still have the coral version in stock by the looks of it.

Back
Top Bottom