• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Associate
Would be a slight annoyance but you could just 'ignore' the credits until late game when you have loads anyway?

Yeh I could blow them all on a fancy car and not use it I suppose.
Gt was at its best for me when you are saving up for that turbo for you're old banger to get it into the next category.
Then its terrible round the corners but fine in the straights, but you have to make it work till you can get the suspension and brakes done........good times.

Associate
I have £50 saved in my PSN account for GT7. Buying digital, but don’t want to pay top price.

I seem to remember GT Sport ended up in the sale quite soon after release. Wether that’s because it wasn’t a traditional GT game I don’t know. They might have wanted to boost the sales.

I’ll probably end up buying straight away but will be playing it in the same manner as sport… online racing, hopefully the car settings are fixed for online mode. I’ve completed 468 races online on GT Sport out of 500. Played for over 300 hours. Only have a DR of C so prefer the level playing field of fixed setups.

If people want to tinker in the online mode I hope there’s separate events for that! :)

Soldato
I don’t mind it if it’s something like Demons Souls or FF7R where the entire thing has been remade but if it’s just better textures, frames and resolution then I will only ever consider it in a deep sale. The Last of Us was a much nicer game on the PS4 and I really wanted to play it again but I still waited until it was under £15 before I eventually bit.

Associate
Its been a long time since I had a console and now thinking about grabbing a PS5, how difficult is grabbing one of these now, have I left it too close to Christmas is the question?

Soldato
Not difficult at all, once I decided I wanted one I checked when Amazon was getting stock, checked the site on the day and got one, that was a month or two back as well.

Don
Its been a long time since I had a console and now thinking about grabbing a PS5, how difficult is grabbing one of these now, have I left it too close to Christmas is the question?

Not too difficult, I wasn't even 100% out to get one but signed up for the notification here
https://www.stockinformer.co.uk/how-it-works.aspx

If you look on their discord it lists likely restock date/times and I just checked based on that.

Soldato
Don't know why the sad face!

You could have said which day you're alluding to at what time? Is this the part where I hand over to you to tell me you're not here to spoon feed me, Google is my friend etc?

It’s not very difficult at if you have time available to pounce when they pop up, I got one first try.

Yes, I've got the alerts set up but not having any luck. I got through to the Argos checkout about 3 times last week but then got the sold out message. I sat in an online queue for Game a few days ago, half an hour to get access to the site and the consoles where sold out.

If it's really easy then I'm sure @JDR82 will be along any minute to tell us he's scored one. :)

Man of Honour
Argos is useless, their stock seems so localised.

Very was good to me and the stock on there was up for a few hours. Unfortunately your best bet at the moment seems to be a more expensive bundle, fortunately I already wanted the headset, so that bundle suited me well.

Back
Top Bottom