Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [30th Nov - 2nd Dec 2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
What is Shearer on about. Decided that it didn't hurt at all because DDG got up after a few minutes but thinks that if he had to be stretched off then that makes a difference to how the goal should be treated. Just wow.

I think hes basically saying De Gea was soft, wasnt hurt and played for a foul. Had he been stretchered off then you know its legit i guess.

Soldato
Really. I would say its very even or we have shaded is. Not a chance I would say Arsenal have been the better side.

What Rangnick does with Ronaldo will be interesting though. I'm amazed people have been watching us this season and think he isn't causing a lot of issues. The ultimate selfish player who might score 30 goals for us this season but we would have scored 45 without him because we wouldn't have a player trying an overhead kick from 20 yards out. Or taking a shot from 40 yards out with 3 other attackers with him breaking forwards. So frustrating.

You're right Fez, just checked the stats as well which back it up. God knows what I was watching then, I thought we were being pressed massively throughout and they had the better chances.

Can't see Ronaldo lasting to be honest. Every time he gets the ball he doesn't give a **** about the other 10 players.

Soldato
What is Shearer on about. Decided that it didn't hurt at all because DDG got up after a few minutes but thinks that if he had to be stretched off then that makes a difference to how the goal should be treated. Just wow.
I thought he was replying to the suggestion it was bad sport Arsenal didn’t allow UTD a ‘walk in’ goal in return.

Soldato
I thought he was replying to the suggestion it was bad sport Arsenal didn’t allow UTD a ‘walk in’ goal in return.

Yeah he was. Pretty much at least that was you know he literally couldn’t have done anything else rather than just being a wuss.

How many times do you see keepers get straight up after an injury until the dangers gone and then go down once it’s safe.

fez

fez

Caporegime
We have no idea how much something hurts from the comfort of our own homes unless the player jumps up 5 seconds later. Suggesting that something wasn't very painful because they didn't have to go off or got up after a few minutes is silly and I wonder if the people who think thats how thinks work have ever played sports.

Players overreact to buy fouls and cards all the time but they also are constantly getting hurt. That doesn't mean they won't get up and play on.

Soldato
Partey has been shocking all game, only worse player on the pitch is Rashford. Dont see who we bring on for him though. Think Odegaard needs hooking, stick Pepe on a wing and ESR behind Auba.

fez

fez

Caporegime
Thats where Ronaldo is a beast. Give him the ball in or around the 6 yard box and he will probably score if the chance is a 6/10 or better. Trouble is, at the moment hes stinking up the team the other 90% of the time.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom