Greenlizard0 Premier League Football Thread ** spoilers ** [30th Nov - 2nd Dec 2021]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Man of Honour
It's a bit painful watching McTominay, he's just garbage on the ball. :( Just have him sitting back and let others go forward.

Edit: what in gods name is Maguire doing

fez

fez

Caporegime
Ronaldo has spent every touch of this half just trying ridiculous crap.

It's 1-1 but Arsenal have been the better team his half. Be interested to see the stats

Really. I would say its very even or we have shaded is. Not a chance I would say Arsenal have been the better side.

What Rangnick does with Ronaldo will be interesting though. I'm amazed people have been watching us this season and think he isn't causing a lot of issues. The ultimate selfish player who might score 30 goals for us this season but we would have scored 45 without him because we wouldn't have a player trying an overhead kick from 20 yards out. Or taking a shot from 40 yards out with 3 other attackers with him breaking forwards. So frustrating.

fez

fez

Caporegime
What is Shearer on about. Decided that it didn't hurt at all because DDG got up after a few minutes but thinks that if he had to be stretched off then that makes a difference to how the goal should be treated. Just wow.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom