***The Official Starfield Thread*** (As endorsed by TNA)

Part of me is thinking, oblivion I played day 1 and loved it all. Skyrim the same and even played it last year and still loved it all.

However all fallout games have been boring imo. Eso also bad. Fallout 76 the worst I've seen form them.

So that has me worried.

But then ms have bought them, they've had a few bad releases lately. I hope these things help change it around and mean this latest game will be good.

I will almost def be buying day one either way

Caporegime
They should make a new Fallout Tactics or remaster it. you'd only need a small dev team and it would be something to fill the void

Soldato
As long as Todd is there they will not remaster anything much he hates them apparently & prefers to create new games instead. Hence no Fallout 3 or NV remaster but Fallout 76 is getting some fan favourite DLC locations from Fallout 3 next year in the free to all Expeditions update!

Associate
As long as Todd is there they will not remaster anything much he hates them apparently & prefers to create new games instead. Hence no Fallout 3 or NV remaster but Fallout 76 is getting some fan favourite DLC locations from Fallout 3 next year in the free to all Expeditions update!

People's still play 76?

Man of Honour
Man of Honour
I do wonder how they'll implement flight.
I'm conscious that whatever they choose, chances are that someone is going to complain.
Make it too simplistic, and the Elite/Star Cit players won't be happy
Make it too difficult, and the Skyrim/Fallout players won't be happy.

Caporegime
I do wonder how they'll implement flight.
I'm conscious that whatever they choose, chances are that someone is going to complain.
Make it too simplistic, and the Elite/Star Cit players won't be happy
Make it too difficult, and the Skyrim/Fallout players won't be happy.
probably it will be a cut scene of a ship taking off and landing :p

Back
Top Bottom