What PC games are you playing?

Associate
Just got a new PC and reinstalled Witcher 3. Gonna see how it looks with all the mods and eyecandy enabled on 4k. Been quite a few years since I've played anything, so need to see whats out there!
Now I want to open Witcher 3 again... I never got around to modding it - vanilla looked good enough for me, not sure what impact it'll have on my 970 either, though I'm sure the 970 was top tier in the Witcher days

Soldato
Now I want to open Witcher 3 again... I never got around to modding it - vanilla looked good enough for me, not sure what impact it'll have on my 970 either, though I'm sure the 970 was top tier in the Witcher days
I didnt have any mods when I originally played either.

I havent gamed in a number of years, so cant even remember what happens in the game too.. Makes it a lot more fun! Although I do remember playing it with the Nvidia 3D glasses that worked on the BenQ I had at the time.

Associate
I didnt have any mods when I originally played either.

I havent gamed in a number of years, so cant even remember what happens in the game too.. Makes it a lot more fun! Although I do remember playing it with the Nvidia 3D glasses that worked on the BenQ I had at the time.
I never got very far in the story because I spent so long just riding around the world appreciating... everything! It's such a beautiful world

Soldato
I never got very far in the story because I spent so long just riding around the world appreciating... everything! It's such a beautiful world

I vaguely remember getting to a point where I had to choose between which side piece to choose, to continue the story.. I don't think I could decide at the time and don't remember playing again :cry:

Associate
Currently playing battlefield 2042. Will be getting a steam voucher for Xmas. Will be looking at getting cyber punk now it’s come down in price and a few others.

Soldato
Finally given up on WoW and uninstalled it as I was only really playing it to make enough gold for tokens to play to make more tokens ... so pointless to carry on. As I haven't played LoTRO for a while and that was my go-to MMO before I started playing WoW, I'm back playing that and levelling my original hunter.

Also bought Shadow Tactics - Blades of the Shogun: Aiko's Choice the other day so am playing that too.

Soldato
Trying to stick to one game at a time at the moment, I usually flit between so many games that I never get to the juicy bits lol. Just recently put 120hours into Satisfactory over the past weeks, now moved onto more X4 Foundations.

Associate
Pausing Guardians of the Galaxy for Halo Infinite. £1 on game pass... can't say no. I'm pretty terrible at it which I think is due to me using a controller, but it's just so damn comfortable!

Soldato
Halo Infinite campaign.

It is...Halo. Better gunplay than in previous games, but it is still just a solid 7/10 game as always. Nothing GOTY worthy.

And It Takes Two.

Incredibly creative game. Must play really. But also not my GOTY (that would be Forgotten City and Guardians of Galaxy).

Soldato
After finishing Solasta, I continued trying to make the most of my free Gamepass membership by downloading both Nier Automata and Yazkuza Like a Dragon.

Nier I was quite enjoying for 90 minutes or so, but then I started to find the trekking through the same empty environments for 15 minutes each way, moderately disturbed only by the same respawning enemies, just too off-putting. The combat is not entirely to my liking either, though I guess there's nothing particularly wrong with it. The minimap I find incredibly annoying too, leading to me going the wrong way frequently. Anyway, I was liking the story but not the gameplay very much, and there was one point I needed to schlup all the way back across the city and then across that huge empty desert and then across the next zone... and I just couldn't face it, so I decided to load up Yakuza: LAD to give that a whirl instead.

The next day disappeared somehow in nine solid hours of romping around a beautifully rendered Yokohama interspersed with some cool combat (though I think this might get repetitive over the game's whole playtime to be fair) and pleasingly bizarre sidestories. Loving it at the moment.

Back
Top Bottom