What PC games are you playing?

Man of Honour
I always wonder what OcUK members in the PC section are currently playing. Didn't see a thread for it, so figured I would make one.

I will get us started - currently playing Test Drive Unlimited 2.

Last edited:
Man of Honour
OP
Playing Shogun 2 :)

With all the trouble in Libya and talk of "Rebels", I really want to get into Tropico 3 again, especially as I have not started the expansion pack that I bought a while back.

Now that the F1 season has started back, I really want to get into F1 2010 too :)

Man of Honour
OP
Just started playing Tropiico 3 again - this time with the Absolute Power expansion. Forgot how much I enjoyed this game when I picked it up last year. Everytime I hear about "rebels" in Libya, it reminds me of this game :p

Man of Honour
OP
Just finished The Witcher 2, and for the first time in many years, I am not playing anything :eek:

Having a bit of a break and getting my life in order while I wait for The Old Republic :)

Man of Honour
OP
Finished Deus Ex and for the first time in as long as I can remember I am not actually playing anything!

Waiting for Skyrim, and possibly F1 2011 and TOR.

Man of Honour
OP
Have started playing F1 2010 again - it is one of the few games I constantly find myself coming back to play and enjoy (usually whilst waiting for a new game to be released). It is not without its flaws (and bugs that still need to be fixed), but is fun nonetheless.

Back
Top Bottom