PC Game Pass (was Xbox Game Pass for PC)

Can't type for toffee
Don
Sorted for 2 years :), also got the NordVPN offer - fingers crossed for the £41 Quidco cashback coming through.

Edit - 2 years of NordVPN and GMU for £76.21 :cool: (Quidco cashback now showing in account, though a long way off payment).

Ah awesome, aye really good value for what you'll get ove rthe 2 year.
From what I gather the Cashback for NORD its rpretty reliable, biggest hurdle is having it show haah

Associate
As the Xbox game pass comes with free EA Play, you actually get a 10 hour full trial of Battlefield 2042. 10 hours should be enough to see whether you agree with the pelters the game is receiving without having to pay £50+ for it!

Soldato
I've got 11 days left off sub and I get reminded everytime I play a game lol. I'm going to keep my eye open for black friday deals. If anyone finds any for gold/ultimate could you post them on here?

Caporegime
OP
For some reason, they changed the name and dropped the XBox off. Perhaps too many people were getting confused as the game libraries are a bit different between platforms.

Anyhoo, Sniper Elite 5 set in France, is coming to Game Pass on Day One.

Soldato
Just thought I would try the Xbox Cloud Gaming on my laptop in a browser. Fired up FM 2022 and it seems to be loading but there is this great big "Who Are You?" bar I cant get rid of in normal or full screen ?

I've tried to google it but found nothing anyone know how to remove it ?

Jcs1fTo.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom