Halo Infinite

Soldato
Although keyboard and mouse is working flawlessly I keep getting a controller disconnect error every time it turns itself off. Is there a fix for this? (apart from wiggling the joypad every now and then).

Man of Honour
Nice, I just can't crack it further than D5/4 and even deranked to 3 before. Might try the Solo/Duo queue.

I’m Onyx in the mixed queue.

Although keyboard and mouse is working flawlessly I keep getting a controller disconnect error every time it turns itself off. Is there a fix for this? (apart from wiggling the joypad every now and then).

Yeah, stop cheating and use the controller :p

Soldato

I don't think so, I had this very same problem when I used to play Modern Warfare. It was even more annoying due to my headset being plugged into the pad. Eventually became muscle memory just to flick the stick to keep it from turning off.

Soldato
I don't think so, I had this very same problem when I used to play Modern Warfare. It was even more annoying due to my headset being plugged into the pad. Eventually became muscle memory just to flick the stick to keep it from turning off.

Yes, it's been doing it in Vanguard too, funnily enough it's fine in Cold War.

Man of Honour
I’m really enjoying the campaign, especially now I’ve unlocked the scorpion and wasp. It’s clear they’ve cut some aspects of the game, but I’m liking the new direction, it’s just fun with some epic moments thrown in. Wish they’d sort the cutscene choppiness.

Associate
I’m really enjoying the campaign, especially now I’ve unlocked the scorpion and wasp. It’s clear they’ve cut some aspects of the game, but I’m liking the new direction, it’s just fun with some epic moments thrown in. Wish they’d sort the cutscene choppiness.

I've completed the campaign and not came across the Wasp yet. Is it just unlockable at the FOB bases?

Man of Honour
2600 for the Wasp IIRC. It's great for flying about in and getting to new places to collect items.

Anyone still completely confused by the story? I've ended it and I'm still none the wiser.

Man of Honour
Just wondering if any of you play with an elite controller and tighten the sticks at all?

You always want the sticks in the least resistance, being able to change the resistance is a gimmick. You can’t fix the looseness of the sticks as that is a hardware flaw across all Elite 2 controllers (but not the standard or Elite 1 controllers).

Back
Top Bottom