End of Private car ownership - thoughts?

Soldato
Soldato
Let me know next time there is an electricity shortage caused by the news papers. :cry:

Oh wait, I'll be totally fine, I have solar and a home battery storage solution. And as soon as V2H is doable I'll have that as well. ;)

Soldato
Soldato
No it isn’t at all.
That qualification is utterly useless unless you already are an electrician - which takes 3 years.
Also the 2395 is the dumbed down testing qualification because no one could pass the 2391

Try reading the course description
I dunno man, feels like you are just reading a book some other person gave you rather than writing the book.

Soldato
Thats exactly my point.
It’s unachievable. We will need a second national grid - which isn’t going to happen therefore EV isn’t going to directly replace ICE.

well it’s drops better to my point, you ain’t the person to do or know. Google the review with Graeme cooper talking to many but the Chris Harris chat might help.

BEV might the way to build less power stations too, look at the Quasar2 wallbox at CES. I mean as a qualified EVSE installer you should be on top of those, I am as a EV charger engineer.

Soldato
well it’s drops better to my point, you ain’t the person to do or know. Google the review with Graeme cooper talking to many but the Chris Harris chat might help.

BEV might the way to build less power stations too, look at the Quasar2 wallbox at CES. I mean as a qualified EVSE installer you should be on top of those, I am as a EV charger engineer.

Don’t you worry, I ain’t going nowhere.
I will be back with I told you so on a regular basis.

Back
Top Bottom