• Digital Only Version

Votes: 170 16.1%
  • UHD Optical Version

Votes: 659 62.3%
  • Unlikely to buy either

Votes: 228 21.6%

• Total voters
Caporegime
If there's one thing I notice about the PS5, it's how fast the user interface is. Pressing the PS/Create buttons is instant, a world away from the PS4 which used to lag really bad on occasion.

Soldato
For those that got Lost Legacy via the Uncharted 4 DLC pack before we even knew what Lost Legacy was, then you're eligible for the £10 upgrade via that, which was nice as it means I don't have to put a disk in to play.

Don
Got both the games on Disc, so bought the upgrade - whilst it's a bit of a cash grab, I don't think it's too unreasonable (£5/game), but obviously an even better deal if you only own one of the games and essentially get the other for free

Soldato
Uncharted 4 at least should have been a free upgrade like TLOU2 and others. Sony charging for basically settings is a bit of jack move but expected really.
Why would they upgrade a 6 year old game for free? "Yeah but PC settings bump herp derp" PC games come with no expectations of performance it's up to the user to do the testing and tweaking, console games have to be at least tested to run satisfactory.

Last edited:
Soldato
Why would they upgrade a 6 year old game for free? "Yeah but PC settings bump herp derp" PC games come with no expectations of performance it's up to the user to do the testing and tweaking, console games have to be at least tested to run satisfactory.

Or not in Cyberpunk's case...lol....

Just seems a bit off as they have upgraded other games to 60fps for free including TLOU2 which is Naughty dog too.

Soldato

Ask Microsoft and their Xbox Team :D

Soldato
Or not in Cyberpunk's case...lol....

Just seems a bit off as they have upgraded other games to 60fps for free including TLOU2 which is Naughty dog too.

They've also added DualSense support, which can't be done via an in-place update to a PS4 title.

Edit: And load times are near-instant.

Last edited:
Soldato
I payed the £10 for the upgrade plus the game I didn’t own (lost legacy). U4 plays fantastically at 60fps. Haven’t tried lost legacy yet. :) I’m currently playing through U4 collecting every treasure. I didn’t bother originally.

Soldato
Ask Microsoft and their Xbox Team :D
What using Microsoft Windows and associated apps using almost monopoly money to mess over the console space? GP is losing money, Phil Spencer talks to his over lord Satya Nadella 'give me the money sat in the bank earning nothing, Activison is low on the stock market and i will give you the netflix of gaming'. Buy's Activision.

You can cheer all you like but if think Microsoft getting a upper-hold in anything is good on you. The American government is in the mood to boost American mega Corp. to counter Chinese mega corps.

Microsoft will do what the fk they like for the foreseeable.

90's reign back on Microsoft yeah that ain't happening.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom