The Book of Boba Fett - Star Wars Series (Disney)

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

New spoiler rules added to the sticky. Posting here for clarification :)

Added 01/02/2022

Spoiler tags are REQUIRED for the first 24 hours when discussing shows that air exclusively on Streaming Platforms (e.g. Disney+, Netflix etc).

Caporegime
Wait, spoilers are required for shows on streaming platforms but not UK tv? What's the difference?
The only obvious thing I can think of is these shows are released globally at local time so that may vary by timezone so 24 hours covers all countries. For UK TV there is really only 1 timezone and one country you can legally watch the content from!

rp2000

Associate
This episode :eek:

Yeah, felt that was weak. Whilst it allows Grogu to return to Mando, felt it seems off for the character for Luke to put that choice on to Grogu

Soldato
Feels like they should've kept these episodes towards the end of the season to kick off mando s3 and leave the boba fett spin off to actually be boba fett for the most part.

Caporegime
another wasted episode. Great for Mandalorian season 3 but rubbish for BoBF. Theres just too much left to cover in the final episode, especially if they decide to spend more time on Grogu and Luke. I'm thinking these 2 Mando focused episodes are just to keep fans happy and we don't see a real full season till Nov-Dec. I could have waited that long if the last 2 episodes were more Boba focused with maybe Mando popping up in the finale.

We've barely seen the syndicate who are supposed to be the main enemy. I was expecting it all to culminate in a big battle but they just can't do the rest of the Boba Fett storyline well in remaining 45 mins.

I'm expecting a half assed battle now with the (Dead?) Marshall's town folk to make up the numbers, which in itself is weak. They'll probably get pumelled and the 2 Jedi will come and save the day or a final but of unnecessary fan service in Han Solo flying in on the Falcon.

Roll on finale

Edit: still awesome to see Luke, Ahoska, the Marshall again though!

rp2000

Caporegime
The cg luke is looking better than ever, but does anyone else find the voice a little....disconnected? Anytime he speaks its like the voice isn't coming from the character on screen, which in reality it isn't. It's not even the lip sync that's off, hard to put my finger on it exactly, it's almost like the voice is coming from behind the character if that makes sense?

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Not sure why people are expecting them to conclude every loose end in 45 mins.

I fully expect there to be a lot of build up, showing the pikes running rampant and a big battle with Boba and Mando.

Does it mean we’ll get a satisfying “victory?” No. I think we’ll see the pikes actually get one over on Boba and leave the season end on a cliffhanger.

That said, I could quite easily have seen those two episodes removed and put in to S3 of the Mandalorian and not complained. Shame that they didn’t include more Boba in this episode after last week.

@Gerard there seemed to be some weird auto-tune or effect on the voice. I watched it with headphones and noticed it a handful of times, but may not be so bad through a TV.

Man of Honour
That episode gave me chills. Special.

Why are the Jedi such dicks? Do they never learn?

We’re in for one brilliant end to the season I feel.

Last edited:
Caporegime
That episode gave me chills. Special.

yeah this :p

CGI Luke got a bit jarring towards the end, whilst its good it doesn't convince 100%, Is this the "temple" where he will train future trilogy Ben? Interesting.
Its dumb that it looks like his future hideout hermit hut/village.... Thats is utterly illogical?
Ahsoka and Cad Bane, almost got the voice right (lol!!!) More of a nostalgia ride than anything else, but i dont mind it wipes the floor with anything modern star wars.
ill put this nicely as well but Mando comes across as completely mentally retarded. The simplistic devotion he has to his cult ways.... almost ridiculous.
Show down episode 7? Who's gonna come to save the day, please god dont be little chainmail Grogu spewing out force lightning and choking 100s of Pike goons (would be funny)

Back
Top Bottom