The Book of Boba Fett - Star Wars Series (Disney)

Soldato
I didn't recognise the blue bad guy. Which Star wars show or cartoon is he from? I assumed he was a bounty hunter of some sort or an enforcer for the syndicate.

rp2000

Clone Wars, somewhere around season 3 I think. Its all on Disney+.
Not watched them all yet but I was quite impressed by it.

Caporegime
Cool, I only ever saw the shorter clone wars animated series, that led to the longer series. Will catch it up at some point on D+ and maybe rewatch the shorter series as well.

Edit: I'm still disappointed that the last 2 episodes have just been Mandalorian based. But the producers have me by the balls :) They know just showing a light sabre opening and closing will make most fans lose their **** :p SO having seen the dark sabre last week and Yoda's sabre this week I can't hate on it too much!

rp2000

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

There's a line of background dialog where the citizens of Freetown ask for a "stim" for Cobb, so it's likely the Marshall was shot but not killed. A stim being an injection-like health booster used in some of the Star Wars games.

The deputy on the other hand... he dead :p

Soldato
To me it’s always been the mandalorian season 3, just like the mandalorian season 2 has loads of fett action in it.

In fact I don’t think any of this would make sense if you hadn’t seen season 1 or 2.

I just see them as short stories that you basically have to watch in order. The same concept exists in books.

To me it’s obvious that Grogu will choose mando. There has already been so much foreshadowing.

But even without that, they can’t really sustain Luke in the story as he needs to go off and train Kylo and then become a hermit.

They will not want to write out grogu as he is a literal cash machine.

Then there was going through all of that sequence about the armour curses just throwing in the light saver randomly. Oh and the really obvious point was the second dome on the ship that just happens to be the correct size.

Soldato
another wasted episode. Great for Mandalorian season 3 but rubbish for BoBF. Theres just too much left to cover in the final episode, especially if they decide to spend more time on Grogu and Luke. I'm thinking these 2 Mando focused episodes are just to keep fans happy and we don't see a real full season till Nov-Dec. I could have waited that long if the last 2 episodes were more Boba focused with maybe Mando popping up in the finale.

We've barely seen the syndicate who are supposed to be the main enemy. I was expecting it all to culminate in a big battle but they just can't do the rest of the Boba Fett storyline well in remaining 45 mins.

I'm expecting a half assed battle now with the (Dead?) Marshall's town folk to make up the numbers, which in itself is weak. They'll probably get pumelled and the 2 Jedi will come and save the day or a final but of unnecessary fan service in Han Solo flying in on the Falcon.

Roll on finale

Edit: still awesome to see Luke, Ahoska, the Marshall again though!

rp2000

Syndicate covered in Clone Wars and seems to all be merging now like MCU is going.

Can't really blame them though, as you've got to remember they all live in the same universe. It's odd how we have never heard that Ahsoka interacted with Luke or Cad Bane with Mando or Boba Fett. No more separate IPs and every series will be a chapter of the Star Wars universe.

Man of Honour

As a result I’m going to watch through them all. There are many I haven’t seen.

if Luke or grogu drop into the fight I swear I don’t know what I’ll do :p

Soldato
I wonder if we will see any Inquisitors in the show or will they save that for Ahsoka or Kenobi? I would also like to see live action versions of some of the Rebels characters sometime.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

To me it’s always been the mandalorian season 3, just like the mandalorian season 2 has loads of fett action in it.

In fact I don’t think any of this would make sense if you hadn’t seen season 1 or 2.

I just see them as short stories that you basically have to watch in order. The same concept exists in books.

To me it’s obvious that Grogu will choose mando. There has already been so much foreshadowing.

But even without that, they can’t really sustain Luke in the story as he needs to go off and train Kylo and then become a hermit.

They will not want to write out grogu as he is a literal cash machine.

Then there was going through all of that sequence about the armour curses just throwing in the light saver randomly. Oh and the really obvious point was the second dome on the ship that just happens to be the correct size.
I agree.

There's no way that Grogu is going to choose the sabre over Mando after they made such a big deal about forging the Beskar armour.

Soldato
I agree.

There's no way that Grogu is going to choose the sabre over Mando after they made such a big deal about forging the Beskar armour.
Yeah its pretty much repeating the choices that Luke had (But with more shiny things) where he left Yoda to help his friends over continuing his training. Something else to take into consideration is that unlike Luke and other Jedi, Grogu will likely live till over 900 years old so putting his training on hold shouldnt be an issue and may benefit him later.

Deleted member 651465

D

Deleted member 651465

Indeed. If you haven’t seen the episode then don’t open any but be warned, it’s no longer a requirement to spoiler the posts :)

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I came away enjoying the episode, but man, Luke is a **** to Grogu :D

A small part of me wants to see Grogu wielding Yoda's lightsaber and going ham on the bad guys.

Back
Top Bottom