• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

The Radeon RX 6900/6950 XT Owners Thread.

Associate
Looks like great performance there in Rebirth. :cool:

Got a 3090 FE to play with, so will try and put up some Warzone videos using that soon. :)

It is a long way behind my 6900 Toxic Extreme in Vanguard.

Yeah, that's with my frames capped to 237 too. That's why it never exceeds that. I have a 240hz monitor, so I don't need anymore.

It's ridiculously smooth. You might like Rebirth a lot more than BR by the way. Much smaller map, much more action orientated and fast paced. I love it.

I'm done with Caldera. It's just a mess of a map and I'll play Rebirth until they either re-release Verdansk or another map.

3090? Nice. I don't think 6900xt can be beaten on WZ from what I've seen. Most cards struggle to get a consistent 200fps even at 1080p.

Caporegime
Yeah, that's with my frames capped to 237 too. That's why it never exceeds that. I have a 240hz monitor, so I don't need anymore.

It's ridiculously smooth. You might like Rebirth a lot more than BR by the way. Much smaller map, much more action orientated and fast paced. I love it.

I'm done with Caldera. It's just a mess of a map and I'll play Rebirth until they either re-release Verdansk or another map.

3090? Nice. I don't think 6900xt can be beaten on WZ from what I've seen. Most cards struggle to get a consistent 200fps even at 1080p.

Yes it looked very fluid.

I think you might be right. Were you playing quads?

I'll put up some rebirth videos soon, don't expect much from me though never do very well in Warzone. Do I need to select anything specific from the main menu?

Associate
Yes it looked very fluid.

I think you might be right. Were you playing quads?

I'll put up some rebirth videos soon, don't expect much from me though never do very well in Warzone. Do I need to select anything specific from the main menu?

I've been playing quads and trios today. 2 wins so far.

You will see the options to play rebirth on the main screen. You can't miss it tbh.

I look forward to watching your footage :p Crank it up to high and let's see how your 3090 does.

Caporegime
Because Warzone benefits from higher FPS which in turns gives you lower latency, which can give you a competitive edge in this game. 6900 XT is very fast in Warzone, so if this is your main game it would make sense to use one, budget permitting.

@RSR gets a nice consistent 200fps+ in 2042 too iirc in 1440p with his 6900XT OCF nicely clocked up :)

They are beastly indeed at the lower resolutions!

RSR

RSR

Soldato

The 3090 is quicker than the 6900XT Warzone from my testing, which is at 1440P. My 3090 is consistantly over 200 fps WZ, more so in rebirth as its a smaller map.

You can again a lot of performance in WZ fast RAM and Intel platform as a base.

Associate
The 3090 is quicker than the 6900XT Warzone from my testing, which is at 1440P. My 3090 is consistantly over 200 fps WZ, more so in rebirth as its a smaller map.

You can again a lot of performance in WZ fast RAM and Intel platform as a base.

This runs contrary to most of the benchmarks I’ve looked at but fair enough. After a certain point, the differences become meaningless

Back
Top Bottom