Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
https://www.rt.com/russia/550505-kremlin-presents-demands-kiev/

According to Peskov, Russian President Vladimir Putin has expressed his preparedness to engage in discussions with his Ukrainian counterpart, with a focus on obtaining a guarantee of neutral status and the promise of no weapons on its territory.

These are terms that, according to Peskov, would enable the achievement of the demilitarization and denazification of Ukraine, and eliminate what Russia currently views as a threat to the security of its state and people.

How could Ukraine accept these terms, they give up all their weapons and he invades with much less bloodshed ? After the last week of "not going invade loljk" how can any nation trust him now ?

Soldato
Hate it when people try to tell you what language to use. It's the same as the pronouns thing. Nobody means offence by saying Kiev, everyone needs to chill out about it.
That comes over as a little ignorant; which is akin to your name being 'David', but I insist on calling you 'Dean' saying that nobody should tell me what to call you as 'no offence was meant'.

By your token you can also continue to call; Zimbabwe as Rhodesia, Sri Lanka as Ceylon, Myanmar as Burma, Thailand as Siam etc. If the Ukrainians want people to call 'Kiev', 'Kyiv' then that's the least I can do, especially as they are being currently invaded by the country that insists on it being called 'Kiev'

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/KyivN...refused to,Geographic Names, switched to Kyiv.

Man of Honour
It's weird being able to follow a war live to this degree.

Its one of the things that I find fascinating about it. With the internet and twitter and so on, sometimes things are reported before militaries even know. Makes you wonder how differently some of the operations of WW2 might have been if it had been the same

Soldato
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom