Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
I think at that stage there won't be much we can do. The world would essentially end for almost everyone. No point worrying about it too much.
Pretty much this. Yes, it is grotesque and utterly perverse to resign yourself to it but is out of all of our hands. Focus on the moment, your friends, family and loved ones. It will be a crisp winters' morning tomorrow; go for a walk.

Man of Honour
I hate the way everyone’s so flippant about world war 3.

You won’t be laughing when you get your call up, when you see your home get bombed or see that mushroom cloud rising

There have been some worrying posts in this thread. I'm ever the optimist glass half full sort of person, but I can't deny I'm a little nervous about this. And the fact this is happening right now... And yet here we are in the warm chatting on the internet about people's lives and people getting guns to go and shoot other people. It's absolutely harrowing.

All this because of Putin as you say. This petulant child-like man who wants to go back in the past and rewrite history because nobody likes him.

Soldato
For sure we should just call it The End

Do the LED/IR tags have enough power for Smart Bomb tracking range though ?
Don’t know. Depends on the bulb and how many. I could imagine a cluster of IR ones would be enough. Or they could be using them to help guiding at night. It’s not uncommon for IR tags to be on soldiers in Iraq so they didn’t get targeted by air power.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom