Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Caporegime
yes its approx 250 miles from the Russian border, and Bagdad is 450 miles from Kuwait (where we had 100,000 troops) and it still took us a month to get there. That's the point, why did people expect an invading force to take Ukraine in a matter of hours/days?

it took Germany 18 days to conquer Poland at the start of WW2 for example and that's bloody quick.

Crazy thought process on here that any country could be invaded in a day, and that because it hasn't then Russia must be weak. No one, Russia or the west has claimed it would be taken in a day or two. Not even Russia/Putin is that naive.

The claims of loses have to be taken with a pinch of salt too, of course all media will be showing Russia in a negative light (for good reason) but it doesn't mean its true.

Caporegime
Crazy thought process on here that any country could be invaded in a day, and that because it hasn't then Russia must be weak. No one, Russia or the west has claimed it would be taken in a day or two. Not even Russia/Putin is that naive.

The claims of loses have to be taken with a pinch of salt too, of course all media will be showing Russia in a negative light (for good reason) but it doesn't mean its true.

Well when the enemy is roaming around with mobile incinerators... I'm liable to believe losses more than not.

Caporegime

Carefull with rational realistic talk like that, you will be labelled a Russian sympathiser.

Ruskie bad

West good

That is the only rhetoric allowed on here.

Soldato
videos circulating showing russian soldiers, most of them born in 2000, crying , i feel pity for them. Also worried if the plan of vlad was to sent in the rookies to take the grunt, weaken the ukranian army and THEN send the more capable ones.

Soldato
Carefull with rational realistic talk like that, you will be labelled a Russian sympathiser.

Ruskie bad
West good

No, the tone on this forum is
Ruskie bad (indeed)
West terribly behaved (shocking lack of support)
Ukraine good (thank goodnes they are standing up, hopefully long enough for the west to pull it boots on)

Soldato
videos circulating showing russian soldiers, most of them born in 2000, crying , i feel pity for them. Also worried if the plan of vlad was to sent in the rookies to take the grunt, weaken the ukranian army and THEN send the more capable ones.

Can you imagine the generation woke being conscripted and shipped off to fight on the eastern front?

SPG

SPG

Soldato

Ruskie bad

West good

Yes, I have zero problems with that, they have also been ruining on-line gaming for years.

Caporegime

Possibly, same could be said about their equipment though. But the more and more videos that surface their stuff just looks like junk. Like they haven't done anything with it for the past 40 years and just dusted it off for this.

Caporegime
Can you imagine the generation woke being conscripted and shipped off to fight on the eastern front?

If they were in the same situation as a lot of these men in Ukraine who are forced to defend their families and homes I think many would rise to the occasion.

Thankfully we're not in such a position.

Soldato
Ruskie bad
West good

Only because one particularly nutty Ruskie dictator has invaded another nation and I not moaning about JRM and Boris. Once it's been sorted I'll be right back slapping Boris for misleading the House of Commons, breaking the law partying and withholding the Russian report, but not forgetting looking to lock JRM up for bankrupting the country with Brexit, .. Truss for being unprepared and and idiot..
etc etc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom