Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Who gets the money for Chelsea if it is sold? UK Government? It would make a sizeable donation to Ukraine for defensive weapons and hopefully to start rebuilding their country.

Although that would be nice, the money is only frozen rather than seized. I would imagine that as the asset is also frozen (despite Chelsea being allowed to play) it would mean it cannot be sold.

Caporegime
Anyone with assets in Russia over the last decade of them tightening the noose deserves it anyway, there is nothing we can do stop that besides ensuring no further investment can occur.

Everyone is just going to have to accept the last thirty years was an aberration.

Soldato
Although that would be nice, the money is only frozen rather than seized. I would imagine that as the asset is also frozen (despite Chelsea being allowed to play) it would mean it cannot be sold.

Ah, I misread it. Makes more sense that it can't be sold. Although I've accepted my 0.31% exposure to the Russian market is gone forever, but ultimately it isn't a big loss.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom