Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Permabanned
No, I want a NATO leader with a backbone - Biden clearly hasn’t got one ! If you read the article you will see he’s given the green light for Putin to do as he likes inside of the Ukraine . If Syria is anything to go by then Chlorine and Sarin gas’s attacks are tragically on there way but then this will be another red line crossed that no one will do anything about .

This is just your anti biden opinion though.

Caporegime
lets not forget the WMD , this time they are real and you have a madman willing to use it not the false pretense that was used to invade Iraq. So what are we waiting for

The ONLY reason the west invaded Iraq was because those in command knew full well there were zero WMD's there.

Caporegime
Given the Russian denials of mobilising - probably a good way into the planning.

I don't think he can mobilise the country. Russian logistics are so poor that they can't get enough food to the frontline, no way they can equip, deploy and support troops for a mass-mobilisation on that scale.

But then, I don't think that's so relevant anymore. Modern warfare is much more about the availability and use of the best equipment (whether that's tanks, jets, or javelins) than it is about throwing thousands of people armed with nothing better than a helmet and a rifle at the enemy.

Man of Honour
I don't think he can mobilise the country. Russian logistics are so poor that they can't get enough food to the frontline, no way they can equip, deploy and support troops for a mass-mobilisation on that scale.

But then, I don't think that's so relevant anymore. Modern warfare is much more about the availability and use of the best equipment (whether that's tanks, jets, or javelins) than it is about throwing thousands of people armed with nothing better than a helmet and a rifle at the enemy.

It would require a mass civilian and industrial mobilisation as well. TBH I wonder if it isn't only a matter of time - it is the last play they have left really to offset the domestic problems this is causing and keep the momentum going.

No, I want a NATO leader with a backbone - Biden clearly hasn’t got one ! If you read the article you will see he’s given the green light for Putin to do as he likes inside of the Ukraine . If Syria is anything to go by then Chlorine and Sarin gas’s attacks are tragically on there way but then this will be another red line crossed that no one will do anything about .

Nato is not going to intervene, and nor should it, Putin could nuke Ukraine, Nato would still not get involved.

This is what I wrote on the 24th of feb,

I think we have to accept what's happening to Ukraine unfortunately, right now sanction them the best we can, strengthen Nato's lines, and then have a more long term strategy that that involves us seriously lessoning our reliance, and our allied countries reliance on Russia's energy imports, a collaborative long term strategy to isolate Russia and our dependency on them, not short term sanctions, need to send a message to the Russian people that under Putin they are alone, long term.

And that is exactly what is being played out.

Soldato
Everytime a line is drawn, Putin pushes it and then the new line is drawn, isn't it ironic that the only person who sees the reality of this and takes advantage of this is a supposed madman ? I think the West are mad for continuing this charade and believing that each time the line is drawn, we will stick to it

It would require a mass civilian and industrial mobilisation as well. TBH I wonder if it isn't only a matter of time - it is the last play they have left really to offset the domestic problems this is causing and keep the momentum going.

Give it time, once the hardships set in within Russia, the propaganda machine will go full swing into turning the hardships as a weapon against the West to encourage hatred and a willingness to fight against the injustice the West is bringing upon the innocent Russian people

Soldato
Yes, and it caused World War II.

You want another? Because that's what's going to happen if your suggestion is followed.

Also Putin is not nearly as clever or powerful as Hitler was.

Really ? Hitler was one of the worlds biggest idiot ever . I think you need to study your history but you don’t wage a war on two fronts when you don’t have the resources to do it.

Soldato
Nato is not going to intervene, and nor should it, Putin could nuke Ukraine, Nato would still not get involved.

This is what I wrote on the 24th of feb,

And that is exactly what is being played out.

Yep sadly I couldn’t agree more . But where does it stop , Moldova ? Latvia even ( the smallest NATO country) given a very small population of 1.9M Biden might just say oh don’t worry we’ll re home you ?

Caporegime
Everytime a line is drawn, Putin pushes it and then the new line is drawn, isn't it ironic that the only person who sees the reality of this and takes advantage of this is a supposed madman ? I think the West are mad for continuing this charade and believing that each time the line is drawn, we will stick to it

Give it time, once the hardships set in within Russia, the propaganda machine will go full swing into turning the hardships as a weapon against the West to encourage hatred and a willingness to fight against the injustice the West is bringing upon the innocent Russian people

Guess i must have missed them.

What are all these lines that were drawn but crossed?

Caporegime
Yep sadly I couldn’t agree more . But where does it stop , Moldova ? Latvia even ( the smallest NATO country) given a very small population of 1.9M Biden might just say oh don’t worry we’ll re home you ?

You do understand Biden is not the leader of NATO on any level?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom