Anyone rubbed the wrong way by seeing Obama back in the White House?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Associate
First and foremost this has nothing to do with race. I just did not like his performance as president of USA and I think many people feel the same way. Curious to get a take from you guys. The "joking around" at the beginning of his coronation really got me un-nerved. I just don't see him making any good decisions now that he is back working in the White house. As a general rule, after a president leaves office they do not return to politics, but this is not the case with Barack Hussian Obama.

Caporegime
First and foremost this has nothing to do with race. I just did not like his performance as president of USA and I think many people feel the same way. Curious to get a take from you guys. The "joking around" at the beginning of his coronation really got me un-nerved. I just don't see him making any good decisions now that he is back working in the White house. As a general rule, after a president leaves office they do not return to politics, but this is not the case with Barack Hussian Obama.

Just you.

Associate
No, why should it?

I know the competition isn't great, but he was probably the smartest and most statesman-like president the USA has had for long while.

Sounds pretty racist to me. Anyone who has to say that first is generally racist.

Especially if they go out of their way to include Obama's middle name which I can only see as being an attempt to make him sound foreign. The only US president who regularly had his middle name used was the second Bush to avoid confusion.

Caporegime
Okay so tell me why this is a good thing, in your mind. Because Joe needs help?

To me I feel the Trump era battered the image of America and American politics so badly that it's good to see people with authenticity, intelligence and experience in the White House rather than the cesspit Trump cultivated.

Biden I'm kind of non-plussed by, but if he's got Obama working with him that is a positive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom