Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
Haha, I enjoy not following the narrative, makes for some interesting responses.

We are allowed to have different opinions you know, it's not a thought crime, yet.

In some ways I’m exactly the same and I believe in different opinions. I’ve just not seen you believe the same. I’d just implore you to consider you may not always be right, you know, hubris and all that.

Permabanned
In some ways I’m exactly the same and I believe in different opinions. I’ve just not seen you believe the same. I’d just implore you to consider you may not always be right, you know, hubris and all that.

Depends, I never said I was right on the Ukraine, I just shared an opinion. Might be wrong, might be right.

Some people laughed, some took offence. It's all good. :D

Associate
The BEF that we sent over was so outclassed we retreated right back across the water leaving vast amounts of hardware for the Germans.

Tell me more about how appeasement bought us time for winning the war.

Coz before we had less.
Early = less = bad fighty.
So later = more = better fighty = more win.

Would a picture help?

Christ there’s lots of stuff I’m wrong on… but the re armament programme before 1940 was generally thought of as a good thing to win the subsequent war.

Soldato
*White House Issues Statement On Biden-Zelenskiy Call
*Biden: U.S. Authorizing an Additional $800 million in Weapons, Ammunition, and Other Security Assistance to Ukraine
*Biden: Military Package Will Contain Many of the Weapons Systems U.S. Has Already Provided As Well As New Capabilities
*Biden: Package Will Include Artillery Systems, Artillery Rounds, and Armored Personnel Carriers
*Biden: He Has Also Approved Transfer of Additional Helicopters
https://www.whitehouse.gov/briefing...nd-additional-security-assistance-to-ukraine/

More details:

FQPuDMJXoAAoQhV

Soldato
Seems Russian War Crimes and/or Genocide are all but certain to have occurred now

Many Russian people still refuse to believe it's true such is the effectiveness of Kremlin propaganda

Caporegime

Seems confirmed by the BBC:

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-europe-61075759

A Russian cruiser which was famously defied by Ukrainian troops on a small island at the start of the war has been hit by Ukrainian rockets in the Black Sea, according to Ukrainian officials.

The Moskva, the flagship of the Black Sea Fleet, received "very serious damage", Odesa regional governor Maksym Marchenko said.

"It has been confirmed that the missile cruiser Moskva today went exactly where it was sent by our border guards on Snake Island!" he said.

Earlier on Wednesday a fire was reported on the ship. Ukrainian presidential aide Oleksiy Arestovych said Russian rescuers were unable to reach the vessel.

He said the ship could have as many as 510 crew members on board.

Massive news, even bigger if it sinks.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom