• Competitor rules

Please remember that any mention of competitors, hinting at competitors or offering to provide details of competitors will result in an account suspension. The full rules can be found under the 'Terms and Rules' link in the bottom right corner of your screen. Just don't mention competitors in any way, shape or form and you'll be OK.

AMD Ryzen 7 5800X 3D Cache Eight Core 4.5GHz (Socket AM4) Processor - Retail - Go Go Go xD

Associate
I've ordered one as of 20mins ago but on the order history for the item it says "Order status: Undefined".

The overview of all orders page has "Order Status" as "Ordered"

Payment via amazon pay and taken out, all good on my end as far as i can tell.

Do i need to take any action or is it just processing? Never seen an Undefined before on there.

OcUK Staff
Still in stock, far better compared the 3950x launch.

They are sold out, website is been slow to update.

I've ordered one as of 20mins ago but on the order history for the item it says "Order status: Undefined".

The overview of all orders page has "Order Status" as "Ordered"

Payment via amazon pay and taken out, all good on my end as far as i can tell.

Do i need to take any action or is it just processing? Never seen an Undefined before on there.

Your order status will update eventually.

We have over sold, but more due tomorrow.

Associate
They are sold out, website is been slow to update.

Your order status will update eventually.

We have over sold, but more due tomorrow.

Thanks, i'l see if i got one when it updates then - looks like probably given the order time listed.

Ordered my final AM4 CPU.

Started on 1800X and finishing on 5800X3D.

Pretty nutty upgrades for one socket, some stuff getting 3 or 4 times faster even 8c vs 8c

Associate
Hard to say, we just sold 100 in like ten minutes, demand seems strong.

Ah ok. I appreciate it's difficult to say.

Even before shortages and pandemic, new pc hardware generally sold out day one, but hopefully stock will be reasonably easy to get once initial demand settles down.

I really wanted to order one but don't feel comfortable doing it until I've sold my current cpu.

Associate
Jumped on this pretty much the second it went live on this site

Could have saved £8 at another place that was offering free delivery but oh well ;)

Associate
Seems Overclockers is the only store that has Day 1 stock for the 5800x3d. Order placed and can't wait! Glad it's spot on the msrp price
No, they aren't. A competitor did, and I had it in my basket in both. Overclockers had cheaper postage though, so I boought from here.

Back
Top Bottom