Ukraine Invasion - Please do not post videos showing attacks/similar

Status
Not open for further replies.
Soldato
*Russia: Azov Servicemen and Ukrainian Armed Forces Took Advantage of Silence Regime at Azovstal Plant and Took Up Firing Positions — RIA
*Russia: Our Forces Started Destroying Those Firing Positions — RIA
vx1zxHx.png

*India PM Modi: We Have Appealed for an Immediate Ceasefire in Ukraine
*UK PM Johnson, In Address to Ukraine’s Parliament, Says I Have One Message for You Today, Ukraine Will Win, Ukraine Will Be Free
*UK PM Johnson, In Address to Ukraine’s Parliament, Says You Have Exploded the Myth of Putin’s Invincibility
*UK PM Johnson, In Address to Ukraine’s Parliament, Says What Putin Has Done Is an Advertisement for Democracy
*UK PM Johnson, In Address to Ukraine’s Parliament, Says You Are the Masters of Your Fate, and No-One Can or Should Impose Anything on Ukrainians, We in the UK Will Be Guided By You

Last edited:
Soldato
Who held the civilians there?
They were pretty much used as human shields.
Eh? How ? They have attempted numerous times and asked for evacuating only for Russia to say no or shell the routes.

Combined with the fear of execution and rape then you could understand why they hide with the troops in the bunker complex.
Honestly.

Man of Honour
Who held the civilians there?
They were pretty much used as human shields.
Username checks out. You've clearly forgotten about the rapes and murders by Russian soldiers as civilians have tried to leave for other "humanitarian" corridors. Many that did managed to get out where shipped off to Russia.

Soldato
'The map below is the latest Defence Intelligence update on the situation in Ukraine - 3 May 2022'

FR1Y9V7X0AUasdJ

Soldato
'The map below is the latest Defence Intelligence update on the situation in Ukraine - 3 May 2022'

FR1Y9V7X0AUasdJ
There are now no Russian controlled areas in north Ukraine? That’s quite a turnaround. I’ve noticed that there’s not much info coming out about the battle for the south and east which makes me think there’s a lot of manoeuvring going on there.

Soldato
Its looking more and more like those disputed areas (pre invasion) will be all in Russian control soon and the rest of Ukraine back into Ukrainian control.
With maybe a land bridge across the bottom to Crimea.

I suspect if Putin can hold at that point he may dig in for the long game.

Pre (new) invasion ukraine wasn't drowning in surplus western weapons.

I reckon they could take back everything except crimea. It's basically an island.

Man of Honour
There are now no Russian controlled areas in north Ukraine? That’s quite a turnaround. I’ve noticed that there’s not much info coming out about the battle for the south and east which makes me think there’s a lot of manoeuvring going on there.

Though there are some serious clashes, especially on some of the longer established front lines, a lot of the combat at the moment is long range artillery exchanges and limited territory changes - Ukraine attacks on Russian logistics have kept the Russians from reaching the tempo they'd like but Ukraine has taken some beatings trying to hold the line as well.

Soldato
*Russia’s Putin in Phone Talk Told France’s Macron That West Could Help End Atrocities by Ukrainian Security Forces — IFX
*Russia’s Putin Told Macron, Russia Still Open to Dialogue With Kiev — IFX

*EU Energy Commissioner: We Have Reached out to All Major Gas Suppliers to Help Replace Russian Gas With Alternatives
*EU Energy Commissioner: Later Today You Will Hear Sixth Package of EU Sanctions Against Russia
*EU Energy Commissioner: Will Present Plan Later This Month to Replace Two Thirds of EU Russian Gas Use by Year-End
*EU Energy Commissioner: We Have Mapped Possible Alternative Supply Routes for Every Member State That Depends on Russian Gas

Last edited:
Soldato
*Red Cross Head of Delegation in Ukraine: Did Not Get All Civilians out of Azovstal Plant, Feels Sad for Those Still Trapped
*Russia’s Ruble Trading New 52 Week High Against Dollar at $66.90
*Lockheed Hunts for Workers As U.S. Ramps Up Javelin Production for Ukraine — WSJ

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom