Today's mass shooting in the US

Soldato
How many school shootings have we had since Dunblane which resulted in tighter gun controls?
How many did the UK have before...

Once can be an anomaly, not the standard.

I went to Florida once and they were advertising shotguns like they were sparklers. Absolutely insane that I have more checks to buy calpol here then you do to buy an actual gun over there.
Who's they? As you usually need a background check to buy a shotgun.

Soldato
Caught the headline of the latest slaughter, I don't even want to read the article, just too horrible to contemplate. Those poor people. :(
Same.

America gets what America wants. There's no majority over there that wants this to stop, ergo they want it to continue.

Caporegime
And bows & arrows are easier than bombs but we don't see mass arrow shootings
They're not really. And one bomb, set and left is far more destructive than anyone will ever be with a bow and arrow.
You want to inflict maximum damage and get clear of the area? Use a bomb.
I really cannot stress how easy they are to make with no tools and commonly available items.
Making a bow and arrows of any effectiveness requires tools and skill.

Caporegime
Then what good will banning guns do ?
It takes an easily available and easy to use weapon away from people that act on impulse.
It takes time and effort to make and plant an explosive.
It takes nothing to point a gun at someone and pull the trigger. Plus kids tend not to accidentally find your bomb and blow their sister up with it.

Caporegime
Then what good will banning guns do ?

You don't need to ban guns completely. You just need to regulate them properly. That's why every other Western country has a far lower firearm crime rate than the US.

wrk57r.jpg

Caporegime
If only Texan teachers had guns to defend themselves, this wouldn't have happened....

/S

What an absolute **** show.

Soldato
*White House: President Biden Spoke to Texas Governor Abbott to Offer Any Assistance After Uvalde School Shooting
*U.S. Vice President Harris: As a Nation, We Must Have Courage to Take Action to Ensure Nothing Like This Happens Again
*U.S. Vice President Harris: ‘Our Hearts Keep Getting Broken’

g67scWz.png

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom