Dell G3223Q 4K

Associate
Just bought this screen and I was wondering if anyone else has got this screen already ?

Its going to replace my S2721DGF to be honest and it is my 1st steps into the 4K.

Got it for a smidge over £500 using discounts. However I have to be patient as they have quoted a July delivery time. Hopefully that will be sooner than quoted.

Soldato
There are a few videos reviews on youtube but there all in Korean unfortunately.

You can still get some details about the panel performance though and he even takes it apart.

Soldato
I was after a U3223QE last week and Dell's web site said September delivery! Luckily I found somewhere selling refurbed models so I got one of those the next day. I just looked and they don't have the G3223Q unfortunately.

Soldato
I was after a U3223QE last week and Dell's web site said September delivery! Luckily I found somewhere selling refurbed models so I got one of those the next day. I just looked and they don't have the G3223Q unfortunately.

I got mine last week even though the ETA was 26 July.

Associate
Just bought this screen and I was wondering if anyone else has got this screen already ?

Its going to replace my S2721DGF to be honest and it is my 1st steps into the 4K.

Got it for a smidge over £500 using discounts. However I have to be patient as they have quoted a July delivery time. Hopefully that will be sooner than quoted.
Any tips for discount please?

Soldato
I just had the Dell 34" gaming one arrive.

It's absolutely amazing.

144hz too.

Shame it took nearly 3 months from ordering to arrive.

Back
Top Bottom