LG 2021 OLEDs (C1, G1 etc)

Soldato
+1 for LG C1. Got my hooked up to my PS5 and it works well. Debating attempting hooking a PC up to it but have mixed thoughts on that.

upload

Depending on your PC, is the way to go IMO. Higher FPS if decent spec, VRR will work etc. No real downside outside of certain games which you can just carry on playing on your PlayStation IMO.

Associate
Depending on your PC, is the way to go IMO. Higher FPS if decent spec, VRR will work etc. No real downside outside of certain games which you can just carry on playing on your PlayStation IMO.
True. Just need to beef up the existing setup as I sold the 1080ti as I wasn’t gaming as much.
Overdue a new build I think but something that’ll fit in that cabinet!

Soldato
Morning all (Happy Friday!)

I’m about to buy the C1 “48” only size that will fit the new living room unfortunately from John Lewis as they have 10% off currently so £899 before I pull the trigger is there another company doing it for less, i know they come with 5 years warranty from manufacture but just checking! Thanks

Soldato
Hi all, just picked up a 55" C1 and loving it. Also just got an Xbox Series X and hooked it up. Didn't really fiddle with any settings on either the TV or the Xbox, just switched connected them and switched on then ran through the initial setup. Will the Xbox or C1 need any additional settings tweaked manually to get the best performance and visuals out of the pairing? I did a quick Google and there is mention of a 'Deep Colour' setting or something and having to enable things on the particular HDMI port I have it plugged into (HDMI 1 I think?).

Cheers.

Associate
Hi all, just picked up a 55" C1 and loving it. Also just got an Xbox Series X and hooked it up. Didn't really fiddle with any settings on either the TV or the Xbox, just switched connected them and switched on then ran through the initial setup. Will the Xbox or C1 need any additional settings tweaked manually to get the best performance and visuals out of the pairing? I did a quick Google and there is mention of a 'Deep Colour' setting or something and having to enable things on the particular HDMI port I have it plugged into (HDMI 1 I think?).

Cheers.
Checkout hdtvtest on YouTube he goes through the full setup of the tv and the series x

Soldato
Have you got one already? It'll probably do the job just fine.
I have but its 5m long and was fed into a wall channel as we had the 65" wall mounted, now we are having a redesign of the ground floor it will be on a TV stand setup so 0.5m is what I'm after, will check the forest! Cheers

p.s the 55" C1 is arriving today but with builders in it will have to stay in its box for another 2 weeks (I hope) :(

Soldato
Evening all, how good are the C1 speakers/sound? I’ve seen mixed reviews on YouTube, if I had a budget of £300/£400 for a soundbar? Not sure if that would be Dolby Atmos level

55” is sat in its box ready to be setup once the living room is finished in a week or so :)

Soldato
Evening all, how good are the C1 speakers/sound? I’ve seen mixed reviews on YouTube, if I had a budget of £300/£400 for a soundbar? Not sure if that would be Dolby Atmos level

55” is sat in its box ready to be setup once the living room is finished in a week or so :)

Could maybe look at picking up a 2nd hand gen 2 beam?

Soldato

At your budget get a stereo system.

Back
Top Bottom