The last game you completed, and rating (Console Edition)

Man of Honour
Yes, it doesn't look like a game I'd enjoy but as I've got PS Plus I can give it a try anyway.

Subscription services for games is the future IMO.

Agreed. I’ve played so many gems since owning gamepass and PS+ that I otherwise wouldn’t have bought/played. It means I can try a lot more games. The only downside is that I’m hesitant to buy any games as I know they’ll just end up on there.

Soldato
Agreed. I’ve played so many gems since owning gamepass and PS+ that I otherwise wouldn’t have bought/played. It means I can try a lot more games. The only downside is that I’m hesitant to buy any games as I know they’ll just end up on there.
I think the option to buy games will be secondary eventually, and it probably also means that the subscription model will get more expensive as they must surely be loss leaders at the current price point(s).

Soldato
Speaking about subs and games if you are a Netflix subscriber then Into The Breach became available this week for phones and tablets. Trust me it is superb been playing it solid for the past two days. From the people who made FTL.

Soldato
Did you get hints of Vangelis' Blade Runner at times? There were definitely a few occasions which sounded just like it to me.

I didn't but thinking back, I can see why you would. For me the more atmospheric parts and the way tracks were layered and faded reminded me of Martin Stig Andersen's soundtrack for Inside.

Man of Honour
47 - assassins creed 2

4/10 controls are so jank. Story is terrible. Graphics are bad. Goty 2009? Lmao

Now I know you’re trolling. I don’t know why you bother playing games, you don’t seem to enjoy the experience.

Critically acclaimed amongst gamers and journalists, multiple award winning of the highest gaming awards, but @Simon0001 thinks it’s ‘Jank’ :D

I mean I doubt it’s aged well, but it was an epic game.

Soldato
MK11. Love they story mode on 10 and this got better.

RE8. Man this was fantastic. Some of the boss encounters/zones were a little short and like most RE games cool guns come late on.

Permabanned
Now I know you’re trolling. I don’t know why you bother playing games, you don’t seem to enjoy the experience.

Critically acclaimed amongst gamers and journalists, multiple award winning of the highest gaming awards, but @Simon0001 thinks it’s ‘Jank’ :D

I mean I doubt it’s aged well, but it was an epic game.
Seriously it's free on plus. Try it.

It's a ps3 game capped at 30 fps. So much for a remaster.

It might have just aged badly. Maybe if I played it 12 years ago I might have enjoyed it.

Trying brotherhood next. Maybe that's a better one

Caporegime
Seriously it's free on plus. Try it.

It's a ps3 game capped at 30 fps. So much for a remaster.

It might have just aged badly. Maybe if I played it 12 years ago I might have enjoyed it.

Trying brotherhood next. Maybe that's a better one

They play at 4K30 on PS4 Pro/PS5 in the Ezio Collection. I thought they looked great as the texture work at the time was excellent and it still is mostly.

Associate
I've been addicted to Black Desert Online after buying the cheapest entry pack in the sale for £7.50.

If you are getting it just get the cheapest tier like me. I have only been playing a week and have already earned way more than the higher tier packs give. I have 4 pets, loads of extra inventory space, 3 horses (one at tier 7). I really like the online market place and made a killing yesterday selling loot I didn't need.

The combat is pretty good and the map is huge. I'm not done with the main story quest yet.

If you enjoy an old school mmo like guild wars 2 and fancy something similar on console you can't go wrong with this.

Soldato
Stray 7.5/10.

Graphically its nice to look at on the PS5 and the idea of being a cat is quite cute but gameplay wise I found it quite lacking and a bit boring. There's nothing particularly innovative or addictive and it doesn't really pick up until the last half of the game. It does get better with a few simple puzzles and action/stealth sections. I spent 4 hours on it but got bored so played it over 4 or 5 sessions. Its worth a play on ps+ but I wouldn't spend £30 on it.

Permabanned
49 - assassins creed revelations

6/10 graphics are better than last two. Less Desmond. Ezios girlfriend was terrible. No horse riding was a plus.

Not got 3 on plus so 4 is up next.

Soldato
Road 96 (Gamepass)

Multiple-choice story driven game, I really enjoyed it. It has multiple endings I believe, but I didn't replay to find out as I prefer to remember just the choices I made first time playing. If you like games like Firewatch which has similar theme graphically wise, or Telltales Walking dead games you should enjoy this. Has some weird and wacky characters throughout on your travels as you attempt to get to the border.

8/10

Back
Top Bottom