The last game you completed, and rating (Console Edition)

Soldato
I have stolen this from PC area as I thought get same thread going in here.

I'd still request people put spoiler tags in use, as not every one finishes games at same time.

Most recent two I finished on PS4 where Borderlands 3 and Jedi Fallen order.

Fallen Order gets 8/10

I loved it, very pretty combat was brilliant. I just wish it had more meaningful collectables and side story. I hope that gets expanded in the sequel along with force powers.

Borderlands 3 7/10

I did enjoy this and most the characters were a lot of fun, main villians though we're not as good as previous games

PS4 also had slow down at times which were frequent enough to annoy me. Still a ton of fun though

Soldato
OP
Days Gone - 7/10
Solid story, nice and open world, but some missions did feel a little repetitive. Some fantastic "danger moments" with hordes.

I started this recently but went on back burner due to last of us 2 coming out.

TLOU Part2 - 9/10 from me, but you can go check those threads :p

Think I need to get Jedi Fallen Order next, should be cheap by now?

I'm avoiding the threads till I finish it! In regards to fallen order I picked it up for £30 couple weeks back. That was cheap enough for me

Soldato
OP
Coming up to last hour but feel I can least leave a brief review

Pokémon Sword

5/10

I'm enjoying this partly due to well the Pokémon themselves but it's let down in quite a few ways. Let's go Pikachu was a better game too imo.

Pokémon Sword should have done so much more considering its first entry into what is a proper consol for there main stream series.

The graphics, yes there nice for what they are but they could have done better.

Why in this franchise we still don't have voice work is baffling.

This version the rival hop is just dam annoying, team yell? Team bore, No silly plot by then like team rocket etc.

As above near end at around 19 hours in and it's nearly finished, seems short compared to other pokemon games.

It plays as if it's acting like it's still on the traditional hand held.

Soldato
OP
Last of us 2

10/10

Loved every moment of it, characters how story was set out and made you feel for each character to some degree.

Game isn't about a happy ending but loss, told very well.

Soldato
OP
Star Wars Squadrons

I picked this up in the last sale, it was fun all be it over very quickly

The combat was fun, story was meh as no attempt to flesh out the characters or make you care about the squadrons your in.

It's worth picking up I'm a sale still, I can't judge multiplayer as it doesn't find any games so I'm assuming that aspect of the game is dead already

5/10

Soldato
OP
Astro Playroom (PS5)

10/10

This game was so much fun and so much nostalgia, it was made to show off the duel sense pad but regardless of that the game is brilliant

Some brilliant levels and there all varied, really is worth playing and it's free if you have a ps5!

Soldato
OP
The Mediuim 8/10

Very good game with a dark story to tell certainly not one you play if you want a happy one

Characters were developed well at a decent pace with some good twists to them.

There isn't much combat as such as its mostly scripted in any attack you have with the enemies, they only way I found I died was due to camera angle screwing me over.

I did feel more good of been done with the duel world system however it was still enjoyable in what they did.

Oh and that ending fits it well but does make you think too.

Well worth playing

Soldato
OP
Gears 5 Hivebusters DLC

3 hours of the usual gears action, but with s set of new characters that could be interesting but due to it being so short they don't get enough development.

Still a lot of fun and the abilities each character has is fun

Soldato
OP
Mortal Kombat 11 8/10

I enjoyed the story fights, and the combat is great even though I can't string more than 2 combo together! Will start the DLC shortly

Soldato
OP
Guardians of the Galaxy 10/10

Loved it, also nice to have a game that's linearer just telling a set story, open worlds whilst can be good are becoming tiresome as its become the go to far too often

Back
Top Bottom