Google Pixel 7/7 Pro & Pixel Watch

Man of Honour
Is the watch smaller than a Fitbit versa2?

I'm going to stick to my 6pro I think for now. Though it's good the 7pro can do dual sim as well as that's important to me as I have 2 Sims in my 6 Pro at the mo.

I use Google 1 I have a subscription with it as I store a lot of stuff there.

Associate
Is the watch smaller than a Fitbit versa2?

I'm going to stick to my 6pro I think for now. Though it's good the 7pro can do dual sim as well as that's important to me as I have 2 Sims in my 6 Pro at the mo.

I use Google 1 I have a subscription with it as I store a lot of stuff there.

Don't get caught out like I have with the dual SIM, I didn't realise it's a Single Nano SIM + eSIM.

Soldato
I'm actually caught a bit short here. I don't have any USB-C wall plugs so to charge the watch I connected it to my old phone and siphoned it's power :rolleyes: and the for the phone I just used my old HTC charger which is a wall plug with USB-A with an A to C cable.

Any recommendations for a USB-C wall plug?

Soldato
Moving from iPhone, downloaded looooads of apps and logged in to many accounts. Then got to whatsapp and apparently it needs to be set up as a new phone in order to transfer the data from there. So I made a back up and restored my new Pixel to defaults again. Looking to transfer data over now. Gonna be a long process.

Soldato
I ordered mine from amazon, but you still get the watch although it needs to be applied for after the first of November, maybe due to all the watches they're giving away. I was hoping to sell it as the phone is my mrs' Christmas present and she already has an active 2 watch (that lasts several days :cry: ). Can't get over how much cheaper they are than iphone/samsungs.

LiE

LiE

Caporegime
I'm actually caught a bit short here. I don't have any USB-C wall plugs so to charge the watch I connected it to my old phone and siphoned it's power :rolleyes: and the for the phone I just used my old HTC charger which is a wall plug with USB-A with an A to C cable.

Any recommendations for a USB-C wall plug?
I have the Anker nano. Might be worth getting a Ugreen dual usb-c if you want multiple plugged into one outlet.

Soldato
Just set my Pixel 7 up. Not made any calls or took any pictures yet but happy so far. It's gonna take me a while to get used to the size. I have small hands and my Pixel 4 was just about the right size, glad I didn't go for the Pro. :D

Associate
Might be being stupid here but why do WhatsApp messages not come through to my pixel watch. Got a 7 pro and the watch and all looks enabled.

Associate
I'm not having much luck with the finger print sensor. If anything it was better on my S10, and i thought that one was pretty bad.. i have tried adding the finger multiple times.. hmm

Back
Top Bottom