What are the 30 year old plus gamers playing?

Soldato
Battle Brothers, always loved turned based games and with cloud sync I can either play on my PC or sit downstairs and play it on the Deck whilst "watching" TV with girlfriend :)

Associate
Nearly done with Aliens Fireteam Elite (270 hours!!) - just trying to get the 'Hardcore' achievement and help my online mates level up then I'll probably take a break until some new content drops for it (just in time for Dead Space and Callisto Protocol :D )

Associate
Almost 45 here and gaming(almost) as much as ever. Just about to log my 100th hour in Divinity - Original Sin 2.

Also been playing some Fortnite with my son. On the Steam Deck I've been playing Cup Head and Cicus Electric

Soldato
Elden Ring.

Recently played Spiderman and Yakuza 0.

Will play Uncharted and Spiderman Mile Morales at some point soon if I need a break from Elden Rin which is great but truly humongous.

Last edited:
Associate
I have been in a bit of a gaming funk for a while
Sometimes I play a little Space Haven, more recently I played some Hearthstone (free to play only) just to explore the mercenaries stuff. Booted UT a couple times for giggles but my reflexes absolutely stink now :)
I've been gifted some gametime for WoW - but its not fun playing without people you know, everyone has moved on and I don't feel like I want to spend that sort of money on an expansion I might only play for a short time
I've got unused gift credit on my steam because I've not bought nowt there for ages (I have a decent sized library)

I kinda like the idea of the fresh start servers for NW, I might have a look.. only reason I really backed off that game was when I realised how severe the duping was
I like the look of Fractured, the style is my cup of tea (slightly reminds me a little of UO) but am massively skeptical about the developer and if this is another sunset situation with a game

Was actually supposed to build a new (ish) pc this year but shelved it because while it would be nice I can't justify the expense at the minute - maybe when RL prices settle a bit

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom