The disappearance of Nicola Bulley

Soldato
It sounds like some walkers reported a body in the water, near to the area where she went missing…

So I imagine she might have been laying on the bottom and due to decomposition has risen to the top..

Surprised the sonar didn’t see it, unless it was in the wrong area.

Soldato
Hopefully this brings a sad closure to this whole affair and all the idiots can go back to looking for Maddy leaving this poor family in peace to grieve.

Sure Mr 'deffo not in the river' will get his mug on the tv before long to explain how his world beating kit didn't find her.

Soldato
I’ve been following this from the start and tbf, the police handled it appallingly.

I’ll assume the body found is hers, but how they missed it with the tech the “expert” used I’m not sure. Surely it would have been wise to search all the river or a vast stretch.

My only concern is, what if someone did take her and then dumped the body later in the river? Quite unlikely but could be a possibility. Maybe I’m thinking so far ahead.

I feel sorry for her family though.

Soldato
I’ve been following this from the start and tbf, the police handled it appallingly.

I’ll assume the body found is hers, but how they missed it with the tech the “expert” used I’m not sure. Surely it would have been wise to search all the river or a vast stretch.

My only concern is, what if someone did take her and then dumped the body later in the river? Quite unlikely but could be a possibility. Maybe I’m thinking so far ahead.

I feel sorry for her family though.

But they didnt. The public handled it appallingly. The police said she was in the river. Guess what?

An expert came and gave them the wrong information. He is the Farage of river searchers.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom