The disappearance of Nicola Bulley

Associate
Some walkers saw something in the river and called the police. Photos show divers now at the same spot. Hopefully she will be found today to bring a closure to this

Associate
I thought that river expert said she wasn’t in the river.
Hope that’s still the case.

Don't want to go off thread, but if that's the same expert I'm thinking of, the Moleman as people called them, they have been kinda yo-yo'ing their stance throughout.

First they said if they're in the River, they'll find them in 10 seconds flat (I kid, but you get the idea).
Then they said Nicola can't be in the water because they can't find them (in the stretch of water they looked at - and thus eliminated anywhere related to the water entirely), so Nicola must be on land, and doing another Miachael Shannon Zod impression, goes "I WILL FIND THEM!". (Again, I kid.)
Then the Police released info that they visited her previously and Nicola apparently had signs of troubles. Now said expert is stuck, because unless if they are the one to end up finding Nicola, they'll have been shown up as not very effective or too confident in their abilities that aren't as special as they sound.

Hopefully the family get the closure they need from this latest update.

Soldato
Don't want to go off thread, but if that's the same expert I'm thinking of, the Moleman as people called them, they have been kinda yo-yo'ing their stance throughout.

First they said if they're in the River, they'll find them in 10 seconds flat (I kid, but you get the idea).
Then they said Nicola can't be in the water because they can't find them (in the stretch of water they looked at - and thus eliminated anywhere related to the water entirely), so Nicola must be on land, and doing another Miachael Shannon Zod impression, goes "I WILL FIND THEM!". (Again, I kid.)
Then the Police released info that they visited her previously and Nicola apparently had signs of troubles. Now said expert is stuck, because unless if they are the one to end up finding Nicola, they'll have been shown up as not very effective or too confident in their abilities that aren't as special as they sound.

Hopefully the family get the closure they need from this latest update.
If they do find her in the river that guys credibility is pretty much wrecked. It was stupid for him to be so certain at the beginning.

Soldato
If the body is her this case has really shown the stupidity of the british public to its fullest.

They need to start looking at the alibi of the diver that said she definitely wasnt in the river. Or some of the more active social media people as there seemed to be a big campaign to move the search away from the river.

Idiots.

The disclosure of such personal information prompted widespread consternation, with the prime minister, Rishi Sunak, saying he was “concerned” about the disclosures.

Lancashire police admitted it was “an unusual step for us to take to go into this level of detail about someone’s private life”, but said they did so to avoid speculation or misinterpretation.

This just amazes me. People calling for more information as to why they think she was vulnerable enough to concentrate on her jumping in and they give it. Then people say oh we didnt mean private stuff while going on about it being the husband because of their failed business and some even questioning an insurance scam.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom